Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

GM ship FOR THE BETTER of the server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
news
Begginer

GM ship FOR THE BETTER of the server Empty
PostSubject: GM ship FOR THE BETTER of the server   GM ship FOR THE BETTER of the server I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:13 pm

I started playing this server and have noticed some problems from the start. I would like to contribute to this server by becoming a GM and fixing/banning some people who CONSTANTLY spam smegas and hack while GMs are talking in notice and playing around. I would like to ask the admin to make me a GM. The GMship will allow me to help the Server of Draco a lot. I know a LOT of the commands and such. Im pretty experianced becoming a GM. My ign in Draco is Cassy. I have noticed that hackers in this game are easily found but no GMs really do anything about it. You can easily spot a hacker by
1. Looking at his name. Hackers usually use hard names such as Fkfkfkkfq or something along those lines.
2. We also look for great places to train such as Entrance of Dead Dragon or Himes.
These ways could help determine a hacker easily. I could also spam ban because today, I have seen this person get banned, but 5 sec. later, he comes back unbanned. I will also jail anybody who curses or says anything such as harassment and other things. I will also be kind, such as answer people when they have a question. I also look at reports from people who have seen the hacker or use !cheaters to know if they are out there or not. If you have played in xdreamer, I helped with their low amount of hackers because I helped report about 100's of hackers from Xdreamerms.
Back to top Go down
Supish
Draco
Draco
Supish

GM ship FOR THE BETTER of the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM ship FOR THE BETTER of the server   GM ship FOR THE BETTER of the server I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:55 pm

news wrote:
I started playing this server and have noticed some problems from the start. I would like to contribute to this server by becoming a GM and fixing/banning some people who CONSTANTLY spam smegas and hack while GMs are talking in notice and playing around. I would like to ask the admin to make me a GM. The GMship will allow me to help the Server of Draco a lot. I know a LOT of the commands and such. Im pretty experianced becoming a GM. My ign in Draco is Cassy. I have noticed that hackers in this game are easily found but no GMs really do anything about it. You can easily spot a hacker by
1. Looking at his name. Hackers usually use hard names such as Fkfkfkkfq or something along those lines.
2. We also look for great places to train such as Entrance of Dead Dragon or Himes.
These ways could help determine a hacker easily. I could also spam ban because today, I have seen this person get banned, but 5 sec. later, he comes back unbanned. I will also jail anybody who curses or says anything such as harassment and other things. I will also be kind, such as answer people when they have a question. I also look at reports from people who have seen the hacker or use !cheaters to know if they are out there or not. If you have played in xdreamer, I helped with their low amount of hackers because I helped report about 100's of hackers from Xdreamerms.

....ok
1.whos we
2.whats a gmship
3.gm apps are NOT open
4. i will delete this topic in 1-2 days
Back to top Go down

GM ship FOR THE BETTER of the server
Page 1 of 1