Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Y IS THE SERVER DOWN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hensemevan
Begginer

Y IS THE SERVER DOWN Empty
PostSubject: Y IS THE SERVER DOWN   Y IS THE SERVER DOWN I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 5:13 am

CAN U PLS SWITCH THE SERVER ON AGAIN ITS BEEN DOWN SO LONG @!@@@!@!@!@! MY FREN JUZ CALLED ME TO PLAY AND AFTER DOWNLOADING AND EVERTYHING THEN SERVER DOWN WTF
Back to top Go down
inuyasha1287
Draco
Draco
inuyasha1287

PostSubject: Re: Y IS THE SERVER DOWN   Y IS THE SERVER DOWN I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:45 am

Um... dude the guy has a life as well and even if it's a dedicated server, one of his family members could of shut down his computer. His computer needs to be on for it to run. That or his IP address is messing up at the moment and he could have to reset his ip.
Back to top Go down
killer9677
Begginer
killer9677

PostSubject: Re: Y IS THE SERVER DOWN   Y IS THE SERVER DOWN I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:52 am

admin told me on chat that the server crashed last night and he is trying to fix it at this very moment so just be clam and keep a cool head and it should be back on in a few more hours it isnt easy hosting you know
Back to top Go down
EmoBoxBoy2
Dragon
Dragon

Location : Just left of that one Taco-Bell..NO! NOT THAT ONE OMFG!!

PostSubject: Re: Y IS THE SERVER DOWN   Y IS THE SERVER DOWN I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:19 pm

inuyasha1287 wrote:
Um... dude the guy has a life as well and even if it's a dedicated server, one of his family members could of shut down his computer. His computer needs to be on for it to run. That or his IP address is messing up at the moment and he could have to reset his ip.

I don't think so since it's run by a differnt company, he's not renting it. He's paying the company every month for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leetarblackmetal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y IS THE SERVER DOWN   Y IS THE SERVER DOWN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Y IS THE SERVER DOWN
Page 1 of 1