Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Cant play on the Server

Go down 
+5
EmoBoxBoy2
jowe27
hyperknight3
Supish
Marcel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcel
Begginer
Marcel

Cant play on the Server Empty
PostSubject: Cant play on the Server   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:25 am

I create a acc and char, click on my char for log in,
but nothing happens?? pls help Evil or Very Mad confused affraid
Back to top Go down
http://mobdawob.de.tl
HIRE

PostSubject: Re: Cant play on the Server   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:39 am

same problem. i think server is down Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
øpøpøpøp

PostSubject: Re: Cant play on the Server   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:46 am

WHY IS 800+ users online and i cant log in my character and play???? Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Supish
Draco
Draco
Supish

PostSubject: Re: Cant play on the Server   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:10 pm

øpøpøpøp wrote:
WHY IS 800+ users online and i cant log in my character and play???? Basketball Basketball

because 800 users is not online -_-
Back to top Go down
hyperknight3
Baby Dragon
hyperknight3

PostSubject: Re: Cant play on the Server   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:29 pm

what? well anyway i have this problem tooo Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
jowe27
Begginer
jowe27

PostSubject: Re: Cant play on the Server   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:32 pm

it happens to me too and i really wanna play this server :[
Back to top Go down
jowe27
Begginer
jowe27

PostSubject: Re: Cant play on the Server   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:34 pm

pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
hyperknight3
Baby Dragon
hyperknight3

PostSubject: Re: Cant play on the Server   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:35 pm

im really bored and have nothing to do thats y im on the forums
Back to top Go down
EmoBoxBoy2
Dragon
Dragon

Location : Just left of that one Taco-Bell..NO! NOT THAT ONE OMFG!!

PostSubject: Re: Cant play on the Server   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:56 pm

JESUS CHRIST PEOPLE I see the same thread for like days now! THE ADMIN IS GONE FOR A WEEK SINCE LAST SUNDAY WITHIN ABOUT A HOUR OR TWO OF HIS DEPARTURE CHANNEL 1 CRASHED!

I have reason to belive that since there is no player limit in the channels too many people were crowding the channel thus, crashing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leetarblackmetal
hyperknight3
Baby Dragon
hyperknight3

PostSubject: Re: Cant play on the Server   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:08 pm

i think its all the channels i cant get on any of them =='
Back to top Go down
eyalrocks
Begginer

PostSubject: TELL me HOW to fix this i realy wanna play!!   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:12 am

TELL me HOW to fix this i realy wanna play!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Diablo
Baby Dragon
Diablo

PostSubject: Re: Cant play on the Server   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:56 am

Read through this thread.
Back to top Go down
HIRE

PostSubject: Really wanna play DracoStory   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:32 pm

hey but how to fix that fcking bug
HOW TO PLAY?????
Back to top Go down
WarKitty

PostSubject: i want to play but it wont work   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:04 am

i cant play its says"this application has failed to start because ijl15.dll was not found.Re-installing the application may fix this problem" and i did do that and it still dosent work so if you find out email me at sscow1@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
thundraX

PostSubject: i can't play   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:00 am

hey i can't play my character his ING: is thundra lvl 200 and i can't play it says the account dosen't exist i am very pissed off fix it plz
Back to top Go down
dragon16

PostSubject: I can log in and go into a channel but when i select my char, it won't work!   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:31 am

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SERVER!?!??!
Back to top Go down
brandon_so@hotmail.com
Baby Dragon
brandon_so@hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Cant play on the Server   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:57 pm

dragon16 wrote:

I believe the server is down due to technical difficulties. I think that "Fallen MS" is released, but that's just what I heard. Maybe in a couple of days the server will be back up and people will stop spazzing.
Back to top Go down
[GM]SoySauce
FULL-FLEDGED Draco
[GM]SoySauce

PostSubject: Re: Cant play on the Server   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:58 pm

brandon_so@hotmail.com wrote:
dragon16 wrote:

I believe the server is down due to technical difficulties. I think that "Fallen MS" is released, but that's just what I heard. Maybe in a couple of days the server will be back up and people will stop spazzing.

Draco is up and alot of people are on it.
Back to top Go down
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=first30kstrgi7.png
brandon_so@hotmail.com
Baby Dragon
brandon_so@hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: Cant play on the Server   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:04 pm

Sauce wrote:
dragon16 wrote:

I think that means I got IP banned.. Is there a new client?
Back to top Go down
[GM]SoySauce
FULL-FLEDGED Draco
[GM]SoySauce

PostSubject: Re: Cant play on the Server   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:14 pm

Sauce wrote:
dragon16 wrote:

I think that means I got IP banned.. Is there a new client?

i dont think there is a new client maybe its just the site that might have problems.
Back to top Go down
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=first30kstrgi7.png
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant play on the Server   Cant play on the Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cant play on the Server
Page 1 of 1