Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

I can't go in to play for 3days le

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HellSian

I can't go in to play for 3days le Empty
PostSubject: I can't go in to play for 3days le   I can't go in to play for 3days le I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:37 pm

I can't go in to play for 3days le . It always say "Unable to connect to the login server".But i see some posy say they could play. Wtf is happening? I have my maplestory v0.55 all that with draco.exe.exe. zzz Is it chnage to 0.5.9?

And what is sean pack 0.59?

Pls some reply

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Zabimaru
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: I can't go in to play for 3days le   I can't go in to play for 3days le I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:13 pm

same problem confused
Back to top Go down
Supish
Draco
Draco
Supish

PostSubject: Re: I can't go in to play for 3days le   I can't go in to play for 3days le I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:05 am

it has not been on for a week because the admion is on vacation, it is v55 and you dont have to worry about sean pack

it should be on shortly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't go in to play for 3days le   I can't go in to play for 3days le I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't go in to play for 3days le
Page 1 of 1