Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

i wants to play again :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zbarz
Begginer

i wants to play again :( Empty
PostSubject: i wants to play again :(   i wants to play again :( I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:16 pm

for some reason when i double click dracostory on my desktop the screen goes black like it usaly does but insted of the log in screen coming up it brings me back to my desktop with no messge or anything plz help Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://gmail.com
valenceo
Begginer
valenceo

i wants to play again :( Empty
PostSubject: Re: i wants to play again :(   i wants to play again :( I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 7:16 pm

zbarz wrote:
for some reason when i double click dracostory on my desktop the screen goes black like it usaly does but insted of the log in screen coming up it brings me back to my desktop with no messge or anything plz help :| :| :| :| :cry:

This means your folder is the wrong version of maplestory, redownload the v.55 setup, install it, and install dracostory with the steps again.
Back to top Go down

i wants to play again :(
Page 1 of 1