Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

y does server awalys close -.-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dbflydb
Begginer

y does server awalys close -.- Empty
PostSubject: y does server awalys close -.-   y does server awalys close -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:03 pm

im form sg and server only opens like 7.30 pm at night and it lags ...... that just makes me irriated .... is it awalys like this ? or jus temporary?
Back to top Go down
icebr3ak
Begginer

PostSubject: urgent method!pls save!   y does server awalys close -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:25 am

Yo!Im adele from Sg=)can you pls opern ther server All night?...until 3midnight?i really want to playyesterday the server was cloze at midnight!i Really felt sad!even dogh it lags ..i still dont care!I just wana play the server until morning sooo...pls sat/sun opern the whole day can?sobs! Sad pls Gm ...plss.!Email me at:Xiao_Dell@Hotmail.com
sry i dun hv msn!i stuck at msn!PLS!
Back to top Go down
BloodDancer
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: y does server awalys close -.-   y does server awalys close -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:44 pm

its closed because hes running the server from his comp and doesnt have a dedicated server yet and his dad wont let him keep the comp over night
Back to top Go down
ogopogo
Draco
Draco

PostSubject: Re: y does server awalys close -.-   y does server awalys close -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:27 pm

its what the person before me said hosting is hard this is a pretty new server i guess with only little people on at a time and there r alot of things to consider a 24/7 hoster
dedi server, more RAM, Better forum bandwith, better forums, GMs and mods so be patient i say 1-2wek tops we will get dedi server and hopefully a new and organized forums with maybe 2-3 more mods. then a week or 2 after that we will get a 24/7 hoster then this server will be complete then it goes to the RAM and Bandwith so all be patient in 1month i bet things will be way better
Back to top Go down
http://stanleysparadise.webs.com/
brandon_so@hotmail.com
Baby Dragon
brandon_so@hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: y does server awalys close -.-   y does server awalys close -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:15 pm

Spam!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: y does server awalys close -.-   y does server awalys close -.- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

y does server awalys close -.-
Page 1 of 1