Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Here's the pattern I see

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EmoBoxBoy2
Dragon
Dragon

Location : Just left of that one Taco-Bell..NO! NOT THAT ONE OMFG!!

Here's the pattern I see Empty
PostSubject: Here's the pattern I see   Here's the pattern I see I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:56 am

Okay this is me in EST time sooo idk about other people...

This is about the pattern I'm seeing in downtimes of the server. When I log on from 7:30 a.m. it is down. At around 10-12 a.m./p.m. the server is usually up until around 2-4 p.m. Then the server MAY OR MAY NOT come on around 5:00 p.m. until around the next time I log on 7-8p.m. Idk about anything after that because I am sleeping.

Keep in mind this is EST in the USA. For every timezone thats left of EST you go back in time 1 hour and vice versa.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leetarblackmetal
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: CLOSE, BUT NOT CORRECT! I AM IN EST USA ALSO!   Here's the pattern I see I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:40 am

EmoBoxBoy2 wrote:

This is about the pattern I'm seeing in downtimes of the server. When I log on from 7:30 a.m. it is down. At around 10-12 a.m./p.m. the server is usually up until around 2-4 p.m. Then the server MAY OR MAY NOT come on around 5:00 p.m. until around the next time I log on 7-8p.m. Idk about anything after that because I am sleeping.

Keep in mind this is EST in the USA. For every timezone thats left of EST you go back in time 1 hour and vice versa.
TITLE!
Back to top Go down
https://dracoms.darkbb.com
EmoBoxBoy2
Dragon
Dragon

Location : Just left of that one Taco-Bell..NO! NOT THAT ONE OMFG!!

PostSubject: Re: Here's the pattern I see   Here's the pattern I see I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:07 pm

Admin wrote:
EmoBoxBoy2 wrote:

TITLE!

Well...I tried. ;_;
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leetarblackmetal
KineSin
Baby Dragon
KineSin

PostSubject: times from the pasific   Here's the pattern I see I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:56 pm

any time from 8 am to 12 pm the servers up then goes down i dont care if it comes bak up later i dont wana get into playing it then crash on me so i hack NubStory since they only have 3 gm's and r going for our number 1 spot and they r lag free
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's the pattern I see   Here's the pattern I see I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's the pattern I see
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destiny :: DracoStory Discussion-
Jump to: