Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

LETS VOTE AND TRY TO DONATE!! READ READ READ!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
harry189
Baby Dragon
harry189

LETS VOTE AND TRY TO DONATE!! READ READ READ!! Empty
PostSubject: LETS VOTE AND TRY TO DONATE!! READ READ READ!!   LETS VOTE AND TRY TO DONATE!! READ READ READ!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:16 pm

i think this private server is the best server ever and we should try to vote everyday and please try to donate if you have a credit card or if your parents you to use it for dracoMS! If we vote we will get more players and the more players it will be fun! If a lot of people donated to the server we would have a better server and less downtime and more channels! Draco, you know I love this server and I will try to donate and I'm trying to tell the players to donate and vote! Smile i hope this message will tell other players to try to donate and vote more! Smile Smile Like a Star @ heaven DracoMS Like a Star @ heaven DRACOMS IS NO.1

ign: Satisfaction
Back to top Go down

LETS VOTE AND TRY TO DONATE!! READ READ READ!!
Page 1 of 1