Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

i am going to donate...

Go down 
+2
roobs
Vollter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vollter
Begginer

i am going to donate... Empty
PostSubject: i am going to donate...   i am going to donate... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:53 pm

hey i am going to donate an gm account so is it 45$????? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
roobs
Begginer
roobs

PostSubject: Re: i am going to donate...   i am going to donate... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:46 pm

Vollter wrote:
hey i am going to donate an gm account so is it 45$????? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
45is only for baning power u shud go 60 for max stats and other privleges >;3
Back to top Go down
[GM]SoySauce
FULL-FLEDGED Draco
[GM]SoySauce

PostSubject: Re: i am going to donate...   i am going to donate... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:50 pm

The $45 might get you gm skills.
Back to top Go down
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=first30kstrgi7.png
brandon_so@hotmail.com
Baby Dragon
brandon_so@hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: i am going to donate...   i am going to donate... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm

Banning powers are still nice.. You could ban those idiots who think they're funny. The ones who spam smegas. I think 45$ doesn't just include banning powers, but also "Jail" powers. I think thats just warping someone, not actually a command that jails you. IDK, I'm a noob at these things. I would go for $60 though.. If I had to pay 15$ more for full power, I would do it. BUT I HAVE NO MONEY!
Back to top Go down
inuyasha1287
Draco
Draco
inuyasha1287

PostSubject: Re: i am going to donate...   i am going to donate... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:50 pm

Ah but you must have a reason to ban. Banned for trying to be funny? Seems really horrible doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
DracoLord
Baby Dragon
DracoLord

PostSubject: Re: i am going to donate...   i am going to donate... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:07 am

Instead I Know Some Kind Of GM Power
U Can Go Underground Nobody Can See U!
P/S:Really Hard To Do It
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am going to donate...   i am going to donate... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am going to donate...
Page 1 of 1