Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Massive influx of monsters in FM (Both channels)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PlayBoy
Begginer
PlayBoy

Massive influx of monsters in FM (Both channels) Empty
PostSubject: Massive influx of monsters in FM (Both channels)   Massive influx of monsters in FM (Both channels) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:06 pm

Okay, Although i am new to THIS server, i have played several servers in the past, and i HAVE seen this problem before.

However, it is due to the nature of this problem that I believe it is a hacker, as happened so before in my last p server, and it can be solved with a simple server reset. On the other hand, in the previous server, other players have seen this hacker summoning randomly in the FM, and took note of this, hence the GMs' availiable at the point, banned and ip banned this person.

The problem now is, do people know who the hacker is? If not, then all that is possible is to reset the server until you find the source of the problem (AKA the hacker)

I thankyou for letting me join this server, and I hope to bring happy memories to those who love Dracostory!

---
PlayBoy (Kenny)

"Little people, no matter how little, are still people but little-er."
Back to top Go down
raef67
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Massive influx of monsters in FM (Both channels)   Massive influx of monsters in FM (Both channels) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:59 pm

PlayBoy wrote:
Okay, Although i am new to THIS server, i have played several servers in the past, and i HAVE seen this problem before.

However, it is due to the nature of this problem that I believe it is a hacker, as happened so before in my last p server, and it can be solved with a simple server reset. On the other hand, in the previous server, other players have seen this hacker summoning randomly in the FM, and took note of this, hence the GMs' availiable at the point, banned and ip banned this person.

The problem now is, do people know who the hacker is? If not, then all that is possible is to reset the server until you find the source of the problem (AKA the hacker)

I thankyou for letting me join this server, and I hope to bring happy memories to those who love Dracostory!

---
PlayBoy (Kenny)

"Little people, no matter how little, are still people but little-er."
yo kenn this x3Bob0..Welcome to this server
Back to top Go down
xDannykeeper
Begginer
xDannykeeper

PostSubject: Re: Massive influx of monsters in FM (Both channels)   Massive influx of monsters in FM (Both channels) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:18 am

Nice to have a new person who is smart about pservers. Alright, got any questions, i've been here since...April. So I know alot. So need anything, my IGN is Dannykeeper.

Also, it could be GM summonings. Cause GMs in this server, go invisible, and then they summon.
Back to top Go down
Aleks976

PostSubject: Re: Massive influx of monsters in FM (Both channels)   Massive influx of monsters in FM (Both channels) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:30 am

Ya I saw it too only i lagged and saw like 300 manons, what a low life hacker. alien
Back to top Go down
Saike
Dragon
Dragon
Saike

PostSubject: Re: Massive influx of monsters in FM (Both channels)   Massive influx of monsters in FM (Both channels) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:13 pm

-.- i hate hackers who do this

it's REALLY annoying to fix 'cause u have to either server reset or a gm has to go around to each and every map and kill all which takes like 2minutes of pure lag Evil or Very Mad

fucking low-life hackers...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive influx of monsters in FM (Both channels)   Massive influx of monsters in FM (Both channels) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massive influx of monsters in FM (Both channels)
Page 1 of 1