Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

channels................

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
whatever
Begginer
whatever

channels................ Empty
PostSubject: channels................   channels................ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:40 am

channels 2-5 aren't working so maybe you should try and fix those channels Razz
Back to top Go down
ogopogo
Draco
Draco

PostSubject: Re: channels................   channels................ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:12 am

fixing channels r hard with the channels ON then we would have big problems with smegas and if we get 2-5 working then admin will have to add smegas to fredrick then that would be even more laggy
Back to top Go down
http://stanleysparadise.webs.com/
avernuslord
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: channels................   channels................ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:29 pm

In this case, why not open those channels, but smegas could only be used in channel 1?? that would lessen lags as people would not be spamming throughout channels...
Back to top Go down
ogopogo
Draco
Draco

PostSubject: Re: channels................   channels................ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:39 pm

but then if the smegas were only chanel 1 then that channel would overload

heres the status

if the channels turn on the dificulty on communication is higher so this way people will want smegas
BUT if there r no smegas then the server would be basically dead cause no one has a way of screaming to gms when they dont know names

but an easy way to fix this is putting @ commands

e.g
@goto can transport like y henesys or go to gm book and add certain map ids and mape a name shortcut
@dex,@str,@luk,@int can be used for putting on ap
@help or @commands can give u info on the server like GMs forum website, website,
Back to top Go down
http://stanleysparadise.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: channels................   channels................ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

channels................
Page 1 of 1