Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Ok, i dont get it, i play the server for 5 mins and i get banned....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PastForsaken
Begginer

Ok, i dont get it, i play the server for 5 mins and i get banned.... Empty
PostSubject: Ok, i dont get it, i play the server for 5 mins and i get banned....   Ok, i dont get it, i play the server for 5 mins and i get banned.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:26 pm

Ok why was i banned, SoySauce banned me for no reason. I was talking to the other GMs and he bans me...anyone tell me why he banned me?

ign:TheForgotten

please tell me soon...id like to play...
Back to top Go down
[GM]SoySauce
FULL-FLEDGED Draco
[GM]SoySauce

PostSubject: Re: Ok, i dont get it, i play the server for 5 mins and i get banned....   Ok, i dont get it, i play the server for 5 mins and i get banned.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:09 pm

PastForsaken wrote:
Ok why was i banned, SoySauce banned me for no reason. I was talking to the other GMs and he bans me...anyone tell me why he banned me?

ign:TheForgotten

please tell me soon...id like to play...

Becase you were trying to impersonate a gm when it was not a joke at all and then after that you swore at me like 5+ times. (I didn't banned you it was someone esle too but I would have left you there for like 30 minutes or something.)
Back to top Go down
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=first30kstrgi7.png
PastForsaken
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Ok, i dont get it, i play the server for 5 mins and i get banned....   Ok, i dont get it, i play the server for 5 mins and i get banned.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:00 pm

Fine, unban me and jail me for 2 hrs i dont care i just want to play...
Back to top Go down
PastForsaken
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Ok, i dont get it, i play the server for 5 mins and i get banned....   Ok, i dont get it, i play the server for 5 mins and i get banned.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:10 am

Woots! thanks Soy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, i dont get it, i play the server for 5 mins and i get banned....   Ok, i dont get it, i play the server for 5 mins and i get banned.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok, i dont get it, i play the server for 5 mins and i get banned....
Page 1 of 1