Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Pirate job for our server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrluen
Begginer

Pirate job for our server Empty
PostSubject: Pirate job for our server   Pirate job for our server I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:16 am

Will Draco make another client for Pirate job when it comes out???
Back to top Go down
G0dness
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Pirate job for our server   Pirate job for our server I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:52 am

Pirate job won't come at draco probably because:
-it will take atleast 1 year till pirate job comes out.
-if the pirate job comes out, we need to get ALL skills working from 1st to 2nd job.
-we need to update v55 to v7x or v8x whatevet the version is when the job comes out ... this takes ALOT of time. Serpendiem (admin on odinMS) took a few hours for just updating to the next version. if u need to update a source to 10+ versions more, it'll take weeks till you get everything working + i don't think there's any good java scripter here at the forums (maybe there's one but idk Rolling Eyes)

so if you wan't pirate job at pservers, you can wait long.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha1287
Draco
Draco
inuyasha1287

PostSubject: Re: Pirate job for our server   Pirate job for our server I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:41 am

Yes G0dness makes a good point. Eventually maybe we might get pirate. On another server, the admin found pirate class (but due to an unfortunate event, the files for it were deleted). If we get it before maple story gets it, it will probably be in korean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirate job for our server   Pirate job for our server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pirate job for our server
Page 1 of 1