Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Question about server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChampionTom
Begginer

Question about server Empty
PostSubject: Question about server   Question about server I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:07 am

Well i am new here, but i have figured that this server isn't stable, like the first day i downloaded the client for this server i couldn't log on because the server was down, and when the server was back on it was laggy and only like channel 1 worked, also when i got d/c i couldn't log back on. i waited a day and now i can't get on because of some problem with channel 1. and not trying to be negative or something, just trying to encourage the admins or GM to fix it and make this server a better one, a new that everyone will love
Back to top Go down
EmoBoxBoy2
Dragon
Dragon

Location : Just left of that one Taco-Bell..NO! NOT THAT ONE OMFG!!

PostSubject: Re: Question about server   Question about server I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:10 am

ChampionTom wrote:
Well i am new here, but i have figured that this server isn't stable, like the first day i downloaded the client for this server i couldn't log on because the server was down, and when the server was back on it was laggy and only like channel 1 worked, also when i got d/c i couldn't log back on. i waited a day and now i can't get on because of some problem with channel 1. and not trying to be negative or something, just trying to encourage the admins or GM to fix it and make this server a better one, a new that everyone will love

Well, the admin is away for a week and GM's don't have remote access to the server. We are 90$ away from a dedicated server so it'll be better once we get that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leetarblackmetal
Darkness2
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Question about server   Question about server I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:20 am

EmoBoxBoy2 wrote:

Well, the admin is away for a week and GM's don't have remote access to the server. We are 90$ away from a dedicated server so it'll be better once we get that.

So that means we wont get to play for a week, i guess?

I'm gonna try ways to get money to help then~ Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about server   Question about server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about server
Page 1 of 1