Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Everybody who donated, and didn't get thier items or GM status post here with account and character name.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Everybody who donated, and didn't get thier items or GM status post here with account and character name. Empty
PostSubject: Everybody who donated, and didn't get thier items or GM status post here with account and character name.   Everybody who donated, and didn't get thier items or GM status post here with account and character name. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:05 pm

Everybody who donated, and didn't get thier items or GM status post here with account and character name.
Sorry, my mail got deleted!
I will get back to you ASAP!
Back to top Go down
https://dracoms.darkbb.com
mcloc
Begginer

Everybody who donated, and didn't get thier items or GM status post here with account and character name. Empty
PostSubject: donated $65   Everybody who donated, and didn't get thier items or GM status post here with account and character name. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:11 pm

My character name is : Mcloc
my account is : Mcloc
my pass word i will only give Admin
i have 2 diffrent msns: youngnic_@hotmail.com
Mcloc_@hotmail.com
i donated $65 to this game
Bye Admin!!! XD ^__^
Back to top Go down
[GM] Hitman
Baby Dragon

PostSubject: HITMAN   Everybody who donated, and didn't get thier items or GM status post here with account and character name. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:30 pm

i didnt get my 999 atk weapon
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT A WHILE FOR 999 attack weapons! This is because I have to custom create them, and it takes a while to do that! I literally have to go into the root of the server!   Everybody who donated, and didn't get thier items or GM status post here with account and character name. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:33 pm

YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT A WHILE FOR 999 attack weapons! This is because I have to custom create them, and it takes a while to do that! I literrally have to go into the root of the server!
Back to top Go down
[GM] Hitman
Baby Dragon

PostSubject: ok   Everybody who donated, and didn't get thier items or GM status post here with account and character name. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:34 pm

i just was reminding, ok ill wait until your done
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I am having a lot of trouble with making you a GM sorry, i will do it as fast as I can!   Everybody who donated, and didn't get thier items or GM status post here with account and character name. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:40 am

mcloc wrote:
My character name is : Mcloc
my account is : Mcloc
my pass word i will only give Admin
i have 2 diffrent msns: youngnic_@hotmail.com
Mcloc_@hotmail.com
i donated $65 to this game
Bye Admin!!! XD ^__^
Title says it all! Sorry for the wait I will do soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everybody who donated, and didn't get thier items or GM status post here with account and character name.   Everybody who donated, and didn't get thier items or GM status post here with account and character name. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1