Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

i was ip banned but not my char o.0 and i didnt do anything wrong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thanhminh
Begginer

i was ip banned but not my char o.0 and i didnt do anything wrong Empty
PostSubject: i was ip banned but not my char o.0 and i didnt do anything wrong   i was ip banned but not my char o.0 and i didnt do anything wrong I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:55 am

hey i was wondering why was i IP banned?
becuz earlier today after i got to lvl 200 then i rebirth then log off let my comp rest then hour later i tried to log back on it says i am banned o.0 then i told my friend to log on my acc see if it work and it work and i tried to make new acc still say i am banned so i guess i was ip banned but idk how i am ip baned and if i did sumthing wrong and GM banned me it should be my account too but idk wut cause this problem plz fix draco.... ty =]

EDIT: btw my ID is thanhminh =]
Back to top Go down
thanhminh
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: i was ip banned but not my char o.0 and i didnt do anything wrong   i was ip banned but not my char o.0 and i didnt do anything wrong I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:43 am

uh so u guys ganna ignore me? =[
well if im banned then guess i quit this server then.
and i was about to donate too but now since im not ganna get unbanned my ip ill play diff server
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Please tell me ur username, character name, and go to www.mywanip.com and tell me that number there so i can unban you!   i was ip banned but not my char o.0 and i didnt do anything wrong I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:29 am

Please tell me your username, character name, and go to www.mywanip.com and tell me that number there so i can unban you!
Back to top Go down
https://dracoms.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was ip banned but not my char o.0 and i didnt do anything wrong   i was ip banned but not my char o.0 and i didnt do anything wrong I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i was ip banned but not my char o.0 and i didnt do anything wrong
Page 1 of 1