Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

If you donate $60 you get a GM account with max stats, 999 weapon attack weapon, and unban if you get banned, AND unban for anyone else you want unbanned! Also you get the ability to ban with the GM account for $45!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

If you donate $60 you get a GM account with max stats, 999 weapon attack weapon, and unban if you get banned, AND unban for anyone else you want unbanned! Also you get the ability to ban with the GM account for $45! Empty
PostSubject: If you donate $60 you get a GM account with max stats, 999 weapon attack weapon, and unban if you get banned, AND unban for anyone else you want unbanned! Also you get the ability to ban with the GM account for $45!   If you donate $60 you get a GM account with max stats, 999 weapon attack weapon, and unban if you get banned, AND unban for anyone else you want unbanned! Also you get the ability to ban with the GM account for $45! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:44 am

If you donate $60 you get a GM account with max stats, 999 weapon attack weapon, and unban if you get banned, AND unban for anyone else you want unbanned! Also you get the ability to ban with the GM account for $45!
I will shut down this server if i do not get $60 more in donations in the next 2 days! SO DONATE!

Some info on GM accounts:
You can ban!
You can get any item you want!
You can be any level that you want!
You can go anywhere you want.
You can Spawn monsters wherever you want!
You can host events!
You can do so many more things, I can't list them all!
Back to top Go down
https://dracoms.darkbb.com

Page 1 of 1