Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

this server is never

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sk8ternick51
Begginer
Sk8ternick51

this server is never Empty
PostSubject: this server is never   this server is never I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:17 pm

this server is like never up y??????
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: look at dracostory discussion i have been having tech problems   this server is never I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:17 am

title says it all
Back to top Go down
https://dracoms.darkbb.com
ogopogo
Draco
Draco

PostSubject: Re: this server is never   this server is never I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:24 am

hosting a server is hard ive tried and failed but since admin is on his vacation he doesn't have to labour around everyday trying to fix the server and hes got a life too and iifff u want a server that BARELY ever crashed donaate more mony for the admin to get a dedi server....
Back to top Go down
http://stanleysparadise.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this server is never   this server is never I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this server is never
Page 1 of 1