Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

is it just me or is the server still down?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
irulems

is it just me or is the server still down? Empty
PostSubject: is it just me or is the server still down?   is it just me or is the server still down? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:36 pm

Ummm its beeen a while....admin/gms...is the server comin back up anytime soon?
Back to top Go down
TheCreat

PostSubject: Re: is it just me or is the server still down?   is it just me or is the server still down? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:36 pm

yea seriously im tired of waiting. i been waiting for 6hrs now
Back to top Go down
Supish
Draco
Draco
Supish

PostSubject: Re: is it just me or is the server still down?   is it just me or is the server still down? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:43 pm

ive been waiting for 10 hours but i live with it, plus the admin is getting a dedicatedserver soon if people donated then this wont happen
Back to top Go down
Joe Momm

PostSubject: Re: is it just me or is the server still down?   is it just me or is the server still down? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:05 am

so wat time is it gonna be back up?
Back to top Go down
Supish
Draco
Draco
Supish

PostSubject: Re: is it just me or is the server still down?   is it just me or is the server still down? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:12 am

tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Joe Momm

PostSubject: Re: is it just me or is the server still down?   is it just me or is the server still down? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:22 am

can you be more specific? cause i wanna get on right away
Back to top Go down
Supish
Draco
Draco
Supish

PostSubject: Re: is it just me or is the server still down?   is it just me or is the server still down? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:26 am

how would i know im not gm or something? im just guessing
Back to top Go down
kirbyrocks
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: is it just me or is the server still down?   is it just me or is the server still down? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:52 am

someone said tommarow morrning
but idk if they were tiding or lieing or somthing lol
Back to top Go down
King

PostSubject: Re: is it just me or is the server still down?   is it just me or is the server still down? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:31 am

wow when is the server gonna be up?????????????????
i wanna know what time so i can be prepare!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is it just me or is the server still down?   is it just me or is the server still down? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is it just me or is the server still down?
Page 1 of 1