Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Henesy glitch~ FIX ASAP PLEASE.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zeroleingod
Begginer

Henesy glitch~ FIX ASAP PLEASE. Empty
PostSubject: Henesy glitch~ FIX ASAP PLEASE.   Henesy glitch~ FIX ASAP PLEASE. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:21 pm

Uh, it seems like whenever I go to Henesys through Spinel I DC.

And DracoMS crashes as well. I get an error that says "reached the end of the file" or something like that.

I'm not sure if you also get it through the taxi but now my character is stuck whenever I log on, since the last place I logged off was Henesy.

Fix please?
Back to top Go down
ZackyBear
Baby Dragon
ZackyBear

Henesy glitch~ FIX ASAP PLEASE. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Henesy glitch~ FIX ASAP PLEASE.   Henesy glitch~ FIX ASAP PLEASE. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:36 pm

When you go through Henesys through Spinel somebody preobly just happens to have a summon up.
(Summon = Bird,Dragon, ETC)
The reason why Summons are bannable now is because if somebody has a summon and is in a map,and you enter that map,you automaticly D/C

DracoMS crash + End OF File = VERY common, All private Servers do this xD

For your character being Stuck, wait for a restart or keep trying to log in. If you keep trying to log in it works eventually,but takes awhile and gets annoying
Back to top Go down

Henesy glitch~ FIX ASAP PLEASE.
Page 1 of 1