Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

NEED HELP CANT START DRACOSTRY>>!! plz help! ANSWER ME ASAP NEED REPLIES!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
starrs11

NEED HELP CANT START DRACOSTRY>>!! plz help! ANSWER ME ASAP NEED REPLIES!! Empty
PostSubject: NEED HELP CANT START DRACOSTRY>>!! plz help! ANSWER ME ASAP NEED REPLIES!!   NEED HELP CANT START DRACOSTRY>>!! plz help! ANSWER ME ASAP NEED REPLIES!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:17 pm

i downloaded the client V55 and downloaded the dracostry patch but when i clik on dracostry.EXE it goes to log in screen and says this is not a real user...

i downloaded my client from her tell me if its rite client...

also.. is the log in screen the same as the normal maple

PLEASE ANSWER ME ASAP I WANNA PLAY DRACO STRY.. TELL ME IF I DID ANYTHING WRONG..

PS: my dracostory.EXE is in the same folder as client
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

NEED HELP CANT START DRACOSTRY>>!! plz help! ANSWER ME ASAP NEED REPLIES!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP CANT START DRACOSTRY>>!! plz help! ANSWER ME ASAP NEED REPLIES!!   NEED HELP CANT START DRACOSTRY>>!! plz help! ANSWER ME ASAP NEED REPLIES!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:06 pm

starrs11 wrote:
i downloaded the client V55 and downloaded the dracostry patch but when i clik on dracostry.EXE it goes to log in screen and says this is not a real user...

i downloaded my client from her tell me if its rite client...

also.. is the log in screen the same as the normal maple

PLEASE ANSWER ME ASAP I WANNA PLAY DRACO STRY.. TELL ME IF I DID ANYTHING WRONG..

PS: my dracostory.EXE is in the same folder as client
Did you go the the registration page, http://dracostory.net
Back to top Go down
https://dracoms.darkbb.com

NEED HELP CANT START DRACOSTRY>>!! plz help! ANSWER ME ASAP NEED REPLIES!!
Page 1 of 1