Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Downloading the DracoStory client

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kzcloud123
Begginer

Downloading the DracoStory client Empty
PostSubject: Downloading the DracoStory client   Downloading the DracoStory client I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:36 pm

when i downloaded the client they ask me to open it with an application what application is that?
Back to top Go down
ZackyBear
Baby Dragon
ZackyBear

Downloading the DracoStory client Empty
PostSubject: Re: Downloading the DracoStory client   Downloading the DracoStory client I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:39 pm

I'll just go ahead and give you an almost full guide on how to download DracoStory, and I hope it answers your question,if not then please PM me and try to be more specific.

First, Go to your Maplestory folder.
-If you dont know where it is then its
Start > My Computer > Local Disk (C) > Nexon > Maplestory.

But remember that this is the default location of the file and not necessarily where you decided to store it.

When you find the folder, Take ALL of its contents and put them into the recycling bin.
(Or a file seperate from your Maplestory folder)

Next, go to the website and download the Client, Save it into the Maplestory folder instead of Running it.
(also download/save the Vr. 55 Maplestory if that is not already on your computer)

This is the link to download the hacks for this server http://www.megaupload.com/?d=84T0P86H

PLEASE NOTE: ONLY Unlimited Flash Jump and Megatubi and allowed, If you are caught using any other hacks then you WILL be banned.
If your computer cannot run the file, then go download Winrar @ http://winrar.d0wnloadz.net/

On Topic : I think your talking about ijl15.dll , The only reason that this wouldnt work is if you didnt download Vr55 into your Maplestory folder.
Back to top Go down

Downloading the DracoStory client
Page 1 of 1