Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

I cant go on DracoStory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSold

I cant go on DracoStory Empty
PostSubject: I cant go on DracoStory   I cant go on DracoStory I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:55 pm

I tried to go on draco as i do always but since august 19 it says this:
Either u r not online or the server is going thru a server check..idk why i cant go in Crying or Very sad

Please answer asap!!!

Ty Surprised
Back to top Go down
inuyasha1287
Draco
Draco
inuyasha1287

PostSubject: Re: I cant go on DracoStory   I cant go on DracoStory I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:32 pm

There was a logout character page but since it would bring you back to Portal after like 5-7 seconds, he got rid of it.
Back to top Go down
gmiller753
Baby Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I cant go on DracoStory   I cant go on DracoStory I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:25 pm

make sure you have v.55 if you do the the server is down
Back to top Go down
MarskManG
Begginer

PostSubject: I Cant Go On Draco Too   I cant go on DracoStory I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:54 am

Everytime i Download They Ask Me To Save So i Saved but They nvr Tell Me Where To SAve It Like Lets Say Desktop like that? Then When i Click Save File i Search Through my Computer And i Cant Find IT AnyGm Or Admin and players who can play replay me asap where i can find my file to open draco Ty

Regards,

MarskManG
Back to top Go down
assasin4235
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: I cant go on DracoStory   I cant go on DracoStory I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:55 am

ty someone answered my question
Back to top Go down
blissard

PostSubject: Re: I cant go on DracoStory   I cant go on DracoStory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:22 am

i have version .55 i put the client in the folder and i still cant play please help because i am new to this serer
Back to top Go down
inuyasha1287
Draco
Draco
inuyasha1287

PostSubject: Re: I cant go on DracoStory   I cant go on DracoStory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:10 am

well draco is down at the moment. When the admin has it running he will post it under announcements but we need donations in order to do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I cant go on DracoStory   I cant go on DracoStory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I cant go on DracoStory
Page 1 of 1