Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Cant login...for the first time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iLonely
Draco
Draco
iLonely

Cant login...for the first time Empty
PostSubject: Cant login...for the first time   Cant login...for the first time I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:45 pm

Admins/Gms, help here UHm...well most of u guys noe me for a long time so i aint a new player or wadeva, so..ever since the 'hacker spawning mobs' thing is over, i cant login to maple, after i clicked my char it just laggs thr and well..kinda forgot da message..Neither of my frens could login too..so whats the prob to this?
Back to top Go down
[GM]SoySauce
FULL-FLEDGED Draco
[GM]SoySauce

PostSubject: Re: Cant login...for the first time   Cant login...for the first time I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:55 pm

iLonely wrote:
Admins/Gms, help here UHm...well most of u guys noe me for a long time so i aint a new player or wadeva, so..ever since the 'hacker spawning mobs' thing is over, i cant login to maple, after i clicked my char it just laggs thr and well..kinda forgot da message..Neither of my frens could login too..so whats the prob to this?

Give me all your characters and if none of them are on I will have to send an e-mail to the admin to fix.
Back to top Go down
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=first30kstrgi7.png
ogopogo
Draco
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Cant login...for the first time   Cant login...for the first time I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:51 pm

just re-download the client and run the new one
Back to top Go down
http://stanleysparadise.webs.com/
inuyasha1287
Draco
Draco
inuyasha1287

PostSubject: Re: Cant login...for the first time   Cant login...for the first time I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:39 pm

OH MY GOD ONE OF MY BEST BUDDIES CAN'T LOG IN!? FIX THIS PROBLEM PL0XERS!
Back to top Go down
iLonely
Draco
Draco
iLonely

PostSubject: Re: Cant login...for the first time   Cant login...for the first time I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:27 pm

UHm...well only iLonely, my friends and my sisters cant login also...we're nt using the same computer either, nor the same network..Lolz??? =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cant login...for the first time   Cant login...for the first time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cant login...for the first time
Page 1 of 1