Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Login Problems...*HELP*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iLonely
Draco
Draco
iLonely

Login Problems...*HELP* Empty
PostSubject: Login Problems...*HELP*   Login Problems...*HELP* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:06 pm

Uhm, is the server up coz im having problems logging into the game..whnever i clicked my char it just stayed thr and din move..Wads the prob actually? O.o...it has been like dat since 10am(GMT+8.00) till now 1am(GMT+8.00)..GMs/players Help me pls O_O

Last edited by lonerzz9411 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding a few more words)
Back to top Go down
xxkevox
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Login Problems...*HELP*   Login Problems...*HELP* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 5:57 pm

ya i'm having the same problem.
i was thinking it had to do with so many people in that single channel but idk.
Back to top Go down
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Login Problems...*HELP*   Login Problems...*HELP* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:06 am

I have the same problem too pls help me fix it ! Thank you !
Back to top Go down
[GM]Pikk
Begginer
[GM]Pikk

PostSubject: Re: Login Problems...*HELP*   Login Problems...*HELP* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:14 pm

No, it's not the channel being full. The server is down. Channel one is set to have 0 players, so it looks full, and nobody is on. Hopefully it'll be up later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Login Problems...*HELP*   Login Problems...*HELP* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Login Problems...*HELP*
Page 1 of 1