Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hauts
Begginer

All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. Empty
PostSubject: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:09 pm

Now this is gonna be a thread totally based on answers for those stupid question people keep on asking via sMega's

Where to max skills. - You click Sera in Ch 1 Fm and cancel chat . Your skills would be maxed and recieve a Wizet Hat, if you plan to go to a town, you'll get all the level 110 Weapon for all jobs.

My job instructor tells me i have to rebirth even tho im level 20 .
- Well basiclly , you need the correct BASE Ap to advance. Doesn't matter if your wearing a hat with adds 999+ . It depends on the base AP .

Where do i get my level 100 ++ Eq's.
- Its kinda easy to find it. Go to ch 1 Fm and then rm1, you'll see all the 4 4th job instructors
They sell it ALL level of eq's for only 1messo.
Can't see it cause your in a quest with them. You tell them you wanna learn more, It will bring you to the store list.. p.s They do sell ALL the stars and Arrows for only 1messo.

and to add on, Please try not to over level. Once you've reborn easiest way to make sure your safe-
Kill a blue snail, Levels you to level 20.
Get your job adv. two mushrooms . level 3x
Go to Coolies and kill around 20 . and you'll be 70 on the dot.
Next. Use some of your old job skills and kill a high level monstor and you'll jsut reach 120 after a few kills, After getting 4th job. kill like you've never killed before . but please don't go over 201.You either need a Gm to de-level you or get some helpvia the Website

gotta bounce like yo ass gotta hiccups.
Well thats all the question i know or i've been hearing via sMega's
I'd be happy to answer anymore questions bom
Back to top Go down
[GM]SoySauce
FULL-FLEDGED Draco
[GM]SoySauce

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:58 pm

Kind of a good guide does not answer all the questions and those people aren't dumb there too lazy to pay attention! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=first30kstrgi7.png
inuyasha1287
Draco
Draco
inuyasha1287

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:42 pm

Hmm... I agree with soy. Its a good guide. Keep it up and you'll be a little me!!!
Back to top Go down
[GM]SoySauce
FULL-FLEDGED Draco
[GM]SoySauce

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:56 pm

Mia sells pets, Wonkey sells tem buffs, Mia sells pets, Duey is pvp, Ria is FoJ and Spinel is transporter not sure if I'm missing anyone.
Back to top Go down
LosingColor
Draco
Draco
LosingColor

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:23 pm

SERA IN FM MAXES SKILLS AND RESETS AP.

Omg. people ask that EVERY 5 SECONDS.

It's so irritating X_X
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dennisxisxcool
hauts
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:08 am

i reckon ay .
Why do they keep asking where do we max skills . i mean . Its not that hard to find out is it ..
and , there are so many hackers now . One example is p3rfectGal. you can find her in the Zakum alter or Ht cave. im like trying to solo Zak , she just comes in and kills everything with dmg hack
i mean, no doubt bout that Draco is a good server. but 60% of the people are fucked.
Childish people .
Back to top Go down
LosingColor
Draco
Draco
LosingColor

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:20 pm

hauts wrote:
i reckon ay .
Why do they keep asking where do we max skills . i mean . Its not that hard to find out is it ..
and , there are so many hackers now . One example is p3rfectGal. you can find her in the Zakum alter or Ht cave. im like trying to solo Zak , she just comes in and kills everything with dmg hack
i mean, no doubt bout that Draco is a good server. but 60% of the people are fucked.
Childish people .

Yeahhh. Is it possible to make the Auto ban system work better for hacks other than the Vacs. Cause you can do all the other hacks for a whole before you actually get banned for it.
Back to top Go down
inuyasha1287
Draco
Draco
inuyasha1287

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:38 pm

well color, think of this. people hit soo high sometimes because of rebirth and stats,items, ect.
I can hit 300k-550k with a crit with hurricane including buffs.
Back to top Go down
LosingColor
Draco
Draco
LosingColor

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:16 pm

inuyasha1287 wrote:
well color, think of this. people hit soo high sometimes because of rebirth and stats,items, ect.

Mmm, true that. Well lets look at it like this: If a hacker can hit 2049728957587358 and I can hit 2-3mil with Dragon Roar, the only time that will actually matter is at bosses. Because either way we both 1hko any training monster. In the event of a boss, we might want to have a GM keep an eye on Zak alter and HT cave. That's 4 places. So maybe we should put an NPC in each of those 4 maps, having it's name be "HACKER?" and when you talk to them, they give you a list of the GMs to whisper in the event of a hacker. They can go into Hide, check out the situation, and ban the aproprate person easily. Having that feature might worry the hacker that they will easily be found & may lessen the amount of boss hackers.
Back to top Go down
LosingColor
Draco
Draco
LosingColor

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:17 pm

LosingColor wrote:
inuyasha1287 wrote:

Mmm, true that. Well lets look at it like this: If a hacker can hit 2049728957587358 and I can hit 2-3mil with Dragon Roar, the only time that will actually matter is at bosses. Because either way we both 1hko any training monster. In the event of a boss, we might want to have a GM keep an eye on Zak alter and HT cave. That's 4 places. So maybe we should put an NPC in each of those 4 maps, having it's name be "HACKER?" and when you talk to them, they give you a list of the GMs to whisper in the event of a hacker. They can go into Hide, check out the situation, and ban the aproprate person easily. Having that feature might worry the hacker that they will easily be found & may lessen the amount of boss hackers.

Ooo, look at me soundin' all smart!
Back to top Go down
[GM]SoySauce
FULL-FLEDGED Draco
[GM]SoySauce

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:11 pm

LosingColor wrote:
LosingColor wrote:
inuyasha1287 wrote:

Ooo, look at me soundin' all smart!

Well I can hit more with you with gm roar! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LosingColor
Draco
Draco
LosingColor

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:37 pm

lmao. Well that's using gm roar with a one attack pumpkin + a crap load of buffs. The faster the weapon the faster the roar =]

But that's not the issue here!
Back to top Go down
inuyasha1287
Draco
Draco
inuyasha1287

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:57 am

My friend says Gm Roar can do like up to 20mil damage o.o
Back to top Go down
LosingColor
Draco
Draco
LosingColor

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:24 pm

inuyasha1287 wrote:
Lmao. Well in pretty sure hitting 20k with a 1 attack pumpkin is pretty hard 0.0
Back to top Go down
[GM]SoySauce
FULL-FLEDGED Draco
[GM]SoySauce

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:47 pm

LosingColor wrote:
inuyasha1287 wrote:
Lmao. Well in pretty sure hitting 20k with a 1 attack pumpkin is pretty hard 0.0

Not sure how much I do without buffs and just my weapon with 32.7k all stats.
Back to top Go down
LosingColor
Draco
Draco
LosingColor

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:50 pm

[GM]SoySauce wrote:
LosingColor wrote:
inuyasha1287 wrote:

Lmao. Nice :0

You should totally make me a 20734280947 attack Pumpkin ;D
Back to top Go down
[GM]SoySauce
FULL-FLEDGED Draco
[GM]SoySauce

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:51 pm

LosingColor wrote:
[GM]SoySauce wrote:
LosingColor wrote:
inuyasha1287 wrote:

Remember glitched inventory?
Back to top Go down
LosingColor
Draco
Draco
LosingColor

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:53 pm

[GM]SoySauce wrote:
LosingColor wrote:
[GM]SoySauce wrote:
LosingColor wrote:
inuyasha1287 wrote:

Rawr!
Make a new chat and do it on that one ;P
Back to top Go down
[GM]SoySauce
FULL-FLEDGED Draco
[GM]SoySauce

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:54 pm

LosingColor wrote:
[GM]SoySauce wrote:
LosingColor wrote:
[GM]SoySauce wrote:
LosingColor wrote:
inuyasha1287 wrote:

Rawr!

If I make a new character I might not be a gm anymore ='(
Back to top Go down
LosingColor
Draco
Draco
LosingColor

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:57 pm

[GM]SoySauce wrote:
LosingColor wrote:
[GM]SoySauce wrote:
LosingColor wrote:
[GM]SoySauce wrote:
LosingColor wrote:
inuyasha1287 wrote:

Rawr!

If I make a new character I might not be a gm anymore ='(

Huh? o.o GMs are Accounts. I'm pretty sure any char you make on that account will become a GM. P:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.   All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the question answered once and for all ! Beginners. READ THIS.
Page 1 of 1