Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Is the server offline or something?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vicious999
Begginer

Is the server offline or something? Empty
PostSubject: Is the server offline or something?   Is the server offline or something? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:02 am

Every time i start it up i get the "server must be going through a check or is offline" message, i've never been on the server before btw.
Back to top Go down
waterbender25
Begginer
waterbender25

PostSubject: Re: Is the server offline or something?   Is the server offline or something? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:22 am

yes it is
Back to top Go down
Souper

PostSubject: Is the server offline or something?   Is the server offline or something? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:22 am

IDK i keep getting the same message as you. I really hope it comes back online soon cause i hate regular ms grinding and all the good servers either are:
a. missing many pieces (this one has a few missing pieces)
b. extremely laggy (rarely on this server)
c. have extremely complex and well done npcs/features that make you want to play on the server but end up having rates at less than 200
d. hamachi

and i think for overall this server ranks probably top. please help us fix the message or put the server online again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
inuyasha1287
Draco
Draco
inuyasha1287

PostSubject: Re: Is the server offline or something?   Is the server offline or something? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:27 pm

Just wait. Draco is trying to get it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the server offline or something?   Is the server offline or something? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the server offline or something?
Page 1 of 1