Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Admin
MastaP
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MastaP
Baby Dragon

DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:25 am

ok, here it goes:

Every time i click the DracoStory.exe, it brings up the message like it would if MS was going through a servercheck. if i click maple, it brings me to my old account. AND even though its updated to v55, it STILL says v 59 on the top of the maple login screen!

What am i doing wrong! Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Did you download this?   DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:42 am

Back to top Go down
https://dracoms.darkbb.com
MastaP
Baby Dragon

PostSubject: what the....   DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:37 pm

First off, the first time i went there, there wasnt a download button. Second, i downloaded the client from the other site.
Back to top Go down
[GM] Riku
Baby Dragon

PostSubject: YOU HAVE TO   DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:25 pm

At the top of the megaupload site it says please type here and there letters like TYF then a box where you type those letters so you can download Razz
Back to top Go down
MastaP
Baby Dragon

PostSubject: I think i know what the problem was...   DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:25 pm

the v55 of ms i got off the internet... didnt allow me to chose WHERE AND WHAT i updated... so who knows what it was doing... Shocked
Back to top Go down
MastaP
Baby Dragon

PostSubject: i think ive found a good v55   DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:44 pm

hopefully... i now have to wait another hour and a half to see if i can get ds running...
Back to top Go down
brandon_so@hotmail.com
Baby Dragon
brandon_so@hotmail.com

PostSubject: Re: DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:22 pm

MastaP wrote:
the v55 of ms i got off the internet... didnt allow me to chose WHERE AND WHAT i updated... so who knows what it was doing... Shocked

uhh if you download .55 ms off the internet... when you install, there should be a place where you click "browse" and select the directory. You download it into the copied nexon folder in which you are going to install .55 maplestory onto it. then take the DS client and put it in there. right click, click "sent to" and select "desktop (make a shortcut) and double click the shortcut and you're off.
Back to top Go down
MastaP
Baby Dragon

PostSubject: WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:07 pm

The Second one didnt allow me to choose where to update either! WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone know a v .55 client THAT HAS BROWSE?!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
agriloth
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:55 pm

brandon_so@hotmail.com wrote:
MastaP wrote:

uhh if you download .55 ms off the internet... when you install, there should be a place where you click "browse" and select the directory. You download it into the copied nexon folder in which you are going to install .55 maplestory onto it. then take the DS client and put it in there. right click, click "sent to" and select "desktop (make a shortcut) and double click the shortcut and you're off.

lol! so funnie telling us WHAT WE ALLREADY KNOW doesn't solve our problim if you don't got eny REAL help don't even post seriosly
afro
Back to top Go down
[GM]SoySauce
FULL-FLEDGED Draco
[GM]SoySauce

PostSubject: Re: DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:51 am

agriloth wrote:
brandon_so@hotmail.com wrote:
MastaP wrote:

lol! so funnie telling us WHAT WE ALLREADY KNOW doesn't solve our problim if you don't got eny REAL help don't even post seriosly
afro

Don't bump this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=first30kstrgi7.png
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DracoStory STILL WONT WORK! Please help me! Ive been trying to get DS working for the past 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1