Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Is There Any Stats Maxer?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
holyaaron29
Begginer

Is There Any Stats Maxer? Empty
PostSubject: Is There Any Stats Maxer?   Is There Any Stats Maxer? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:34 am

Is There Any Stats Maxer In Draco?
Back to top Go down
EmoBoxBoy2
Dragon
Dragon

Location : Just left of that one Taco-Bell..NO! NOT THAT ONE OMFG!!

PostSubject: Re: Is There Any Stats Maxer?   Is There Any Stats Maxer? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:46 am

Duey maxes all skills. The guy with the pimped out moving van.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leetarblackmetal
holyaaron29
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Is There Any Stats Maxer?   Is There Any Stats Maxer? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:52 am

i know about that. i want to know which NPC is for "Stats Maxer".
Back to top Go down
DarkDragon
Begginer
DarkDragon

PostSubject: Re: Is There Any Stats Maxer?   Is There Any Stats Maxer? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 11:59 am

lol! lol! A stats maxer??? wow thats great but unfortunately thats impossible if theres a stats maxer whats the user of levelling up...
Back to top Go down
EmoBoxBoy2
Dragon
Dragon

Location : Just left of that one Taco-Bell..NO! NOT THAT ONE OMFG!!

PostSubject: Re: Is There Any Stats Maxer?   Is There Any Stats Maxer? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:02 pm

Well, since you mean AP thats not possible. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leetarblackmetal
holyaaron29
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Is There Any Stats Maxer?   Is There Any Stats Maxer? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:04 pm

i dont mean like once you talk to it you'll get 999k stats. i mean like the stats point. as we lv up to lv200, we got to add one by one. i mean like is there any npc that can just help you to add the stats that you want rather than adding by yourself.
Back to top Go down
DarkDragon
Begginer
DarkDragon

PostSubject: Re: Is There Any Stats Maxer?   Is There Any Stats Maxer? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:07 pm

unfortunatly there isnt but draco is planning on adding something that lets u type @str 20 @dex 50 blabla bla
Back to top Go down
[GM] Riku
Baby Dragon

PostSubject: Yes there is!   Is There Any Stats Maxer? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:51 pm

There is one now
Chief Yamato in Leafre puts up all your stats and resets them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is There Any Stats Maxer?   Is There Any Stats Maxer? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is There Any Stats Maxer?
Page 1 of 1