Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

town warper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Supish
Draco
Draco
Supish

town warper Empty
PostSubject: town warper   town warper I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:28 pm

i was thinking if duey and spinle's jobs could be switched because duey is in more towns so its easier to warp to another town.(like if you warp with spinle to omega sector there is no way to another spinnle except if you go up 100 floors up eos tower, but there is a duey)
Back to top Go down
EmoBoxBoy2
Dragon
Dragon

Location : Just left of that one Taco-Bell..NO! NOT THAT ONE OMFG!!

town warper Empty
PostSubject: Re: town warper   town warper I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 3:49 pm

Supish wrote:
i was thinking if duey and spinle's jobs could be switched because duey is in more towns so its easier to warp to another town.(like if you warp with spinle to omega sector there is no way to another spinnle except if you go up 100 floors up eos tower, but there is a duey)

You could take the dolphin in aqua then take the Bird to Mu-Lung then take it again to orbis. O_o But I see what your saying. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leetarblackmetal
Darkness2
Begginer

town warper Empty
PostSubject: Re: town warper   town warper I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:18 am

I'd say a spinel in FM would be perfect.

Its much much more convenient
Back to top Go down
Supish
Draco
Draco
Supish

town warper Empty
PostSubject: Re: town warper   town warper I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:04 pm

Darkness2 wrote:
I'd say a spinel in FM would be perfect.

Its much much more convenient

i think thats what caused the fm 7 crash
Back to top Go down
Supish
Draco
Draco
Supish

town warper Empty
PostSubject: Re: town warper   town warper I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:06 pm

EmoBoxBoy2 wrote:
Supish wrote:

You could take the dolphin in aqua then take the Bird to Mu-Lung then take it again to orbis. O_o But I see what your saying. ^_^

but if your in omega sector theres no way out except for going up 100 floors

or at least make the towers be able to go to different rocks without scroll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

town warper Empty
PostSubject: Re: town warper   town warper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

town warper
Page 1 of 1