Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

BOSS WARPER (read Admin)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HOODEDTHIEF
Baby Dragon

BOSS WARPER (read Admin) Empty
PostSubject: BOSS WARPER (read Admin)   BOSS WARPER (read Admin) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:20 pm

we need a boss warper to zakum, black crow, horntail etc, and have it in fm and have fredrick sell eye of fire, or piece of dimension, any maybe you could add a npc that sells just random stuff like maple items and bandanas and like diffrent color umbreallas, tubes, etc, please awnser my suggestion

HOODEDTHIEF
1 begginer 5 rebirths CidHigh
199 I/Lmage 2 rebirths Jenova
194 Bandit 1 rebirth Omega
!91 Assasin 1 Rebirth MiniCone
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Lucky8789
johra
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: BOSS WARPER (read Admin)   BOSS WARPER (read Admin) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:28 pm

I think thet would be good idae to Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Doubt
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: BOSS WARPER (read Admin)   BOSS WARPER (read Admin) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:33 pm

you could just take the extra 2 seconds to find a spinel...also, you have a GM hat...you never need another hat in your life, so theres no point in having those shops that sell the danas and stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOSS WARPER (read Admin)   BOSS WARPER (read Admin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOSS WARPER (read Admin)
Page 1 of 1