Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe?

Go down 
+26
zbarz
ansonmypants
vietwatcher
xxoutlawxx
IrfanK
yoyoman
brankx
monkeykick
yoniariel
skulz4evr
TheLagace
ogopogo
inuyasha1287
icymike508
Hoho
maplestory23
jubjoe
marcballer23
Vyne
kij00
peri
EmoBoxBoy2
winmuta69
Admin
goal23
Diablo
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheLagace
Begginer

Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe?   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:40 am

Back to top Go down
azntrump

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe?   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:32 pm

hi, i downloaded dracostoryexe.exe, dragged it into my maple story folder, double-clicked on it, and got a message that said
"Error Code: 10050 (A socket operation encountered a dead network)" Please give me some help and thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
skulz4evr
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe?   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:39 am

i cant either i have v 55 and all that but it wont let me get into the game even when i done it all over and over like 500 times Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
yoniariel
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe?   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:41 am

when i try to open it it says 'unable to connect to the game server blah blah

what do i do?
Back to top Go down
monkeykick
Begginer

PostSubject: .   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:38 pm

when i try to start the game it says can not connect to the game ??????
Back to top Go down
Brokenst

PostSubject: unable to connect to the login server.either u are not online or maplestory is going through a server check   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:15 am

how come it always saids
unable to connect to the login server.either u are not online or
maplestory is going through a server check
Back to top Go down
brankx
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe?   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:02 pm

When i go to megaupload how do i download it. i dont see a search bar or anything. Help please
Back to top Go down
yoyoman
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe?   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:52 pm

I CAN'T DOWNLOAD! IT SAYS LIKE SOMETHINGS WRONG
WITH MY INTERNER! PLZ ANSWER ASAP
Back to top Go down
IrfanK
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe?   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:31 pm

Diablo wrote:
Hi all.
Firstly, I've to admit that the owner of this has done a real good job!
Then:
At first I had some problems downloading the DracoStory.exe.exe Client from megaupload; my internet stuck.
fter trying it one more time, it worked correctly.
Now, for all persons having some problems check this out:

1.) Register for this forum.
2.) Go to the announcement section and scroll till you find a thread called registration and download
3.) Register at the named site by following the hyperlink.
NOTE: This is important. If you leave this step out, you won't be able to play DracoStory as not having an account.
4.) Download DracoStory.exe.exe form megaupload.com
If you have the same issue as me, just resart your internet and try to download it one more time, it will work (score: 99.99%)!
5.) Put the file into your Maple Story section (drag&drop).
6.) Doubleclick the downloaded file and it will start
If it doesn't start, you would have probably only clicked once.
If an odd-seeming window appears, the servers are down (I assume you all have switched on the internet^^).
7.)Logging in, please notice:
a)Make sure you've registered at the site the Admin's named!
b)Make sure not to have typed in an invalid password or ID.
c)Make sure to have typed in the ID and the password of the second registration.
8.) ENJOY!

//Having followed those steps and instructions you won't have got any further problems //(by now, I think^^).
//I regret leaving a contribution like this as my first one
//MERCY!^^

Greets to all: Diablo
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
xxoutlawxx
Begginer

PostSubject: iv done every single thing   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:30 am

edit: couldnt register a account but now its auto reg.

1)downloaded it

2)double clicked it

3)window pops up: maple is offline blah blah blah

4)restarted my computer 5x and repeated the procedure

5)same thing happens over n over 99.9% of the time

i know lots of ppl complaining about this problem frequently
pls if possible, fix it pls, cause i know its the best p-server
i played so far, cant wait to play it on the new client bounce
Back to top Go down
vietwatcher
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe?   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:15 pm

i cant play dracoMs werid.
it dont work when i click it sum lil box pop on either click yes or no.

i found dracoMs on extremetop100 and it show link so i click
it brought me to
crescent MS i download it and register
strange but i click crescent ms it work and i log in and i saw my character i click but i d/c =(

here website
http://crescentms.synthasite.com/

they sayd sumthing about they are NOW DRACOSTORY.
Back to top Go down
ansonmypants
Begginer

PostSubject: plz help =(   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:37 am

i swear this is like the best private server out there
but sadly....wenever i double click dracostory it says
something like the application has failed to start because ijl15.dll ahs not been found re-installing the app. may fix this problem
let me show u wat i have so far
1.downloaded both dracostory AND v.55
2.tried re-downloading it so dont tell me to again
3. they are in the same folder (named Dracostory)
PZL PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP =(
Back to top Go down
zbarz
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe?   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:32 pm

hey when i double click dracostory on my desktop my screen turns black then just sends me back to my descktop no error message or anything.its been working fine for weeks until now
Back to top Go down
http://gmail.com
help

PostSubject: help   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:40 pm

omg can someone help me cuz it says error code wat do i do?help help help help help help help help help help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help helphelp help help helphelp help help help vhelp help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help helphelp help help help help help help help hhelp help
Back to top Go down
adamjr40

PostSubject: HELP   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 6:21 am

I have the same problem as zbarz i click it says its loading then it goes black and brings me back to my desktop Question affraid Question
Will it work with a later version of maplestory instead of v.5.5???

Please help me
Back to top Go down
punchking
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe?   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:22 am

Why is the register page not working? Please help me. i really want to play this server. i need a working registerpage please
Back to top Go down
geewen

PostSubject: DracoMS   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:37 pm

I cant get on the game is the server down please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DracoLord
Baby Dragon
DracoLord

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe?   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:29 am

v.65 is up
Back to top Go down
Blackcolor00
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe?   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:33 am

hihi the megaupload how to know is finish
Back to top Go down
sushiiii
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe?   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:36 pm

hey mmm...is there any other v55 link other than the ones posted? (NOT FROM MEGAUPLOAD!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe?   Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with the DracoStory.exe.exe?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2