Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Hey! I got an idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM] Hitman
Baby Dragon

Hey! I got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Hey! I got an idea   Hey! I got an idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:38 pm

right now, we have over 1000 users, if there was someway for everyone to donate a quarter, we will have about $450 dollars a month. No one has to pay too much only a quarter. Good idea, but the question is, how do we give it to the admin?
Back to top Go down
[GM] Hitman
Baby Dragon

Hey! I got an idea Empty
PostSubject: More accurate   Hey! I got an idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:45 pm

if every body donater 11 or 12 cents, we will have about 200 dollars, so if we can find a way to get the money together, this will be an easier way for the server then only a couple of people donating
Back to top Go down
BloodDancer
Begginer

Hey! I got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! I got an idea   Hey! I got an idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:57 pm

thats if the members have paypal hitman =X
Back to top Go down
[GM] Hitman
Baby Dragon

Hey! I got an idea Empty
PostSubject: i know   Hey! I got an idea I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:12 pm

i just wish that there was a physical way of paying to the admin, so everyone can give a quarter
its not a not lot of money per person, so it will be easy for everone to cooperate
Back to top Go down
BloodDancer
Begginer

Hey! I got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! I got an idea   Hey! I got an idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:42 am

well yeh i wish we could send money but then nexon or wizet might be lurking and you know what happened to odinms =X
plus id doubt he'd want his parents wondering why theres money being sent to him all over the states or countries
hopefully if i get a paypal and a good job ill donate when i can thats if i got hired on my application =X
Back to top Go down
[GM] Hitman
Baby Dragon

Hey! I got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Teleporting box   Hey! I got an idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:59 pm

Only if there was a box that we can drop money in that will pop into the admin's room, that can solve the money probblem because everybody can donate
Back to top Go down
whatever
Begginer
whatever

Hey! I got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! I got an idea   Hey! I got an idea I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:50 pm

If only such a box existed....

i've got plenty of quarters for the admin Smile flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey! I got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey! I got an idea   Hey! I got an idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey! I got an idea
Page 1 of 1