Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

DEDICATED SERVER IDEA!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

DEDICATED SERVER IDEA! Empty
PostSubject: DEDICATED SERVER IDEA!   DEDICATED SERVER IDEA! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:55 pm

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE AN OFFER!

Subject: This will help me keep the server up, I can get $300 cash if 30 of you guys complete an offer per day!
1. Go to http://www.YourFreeVideoiPods.com/index.php?ref=5238233
2. Register for a account. This is really easy! Just fill in the information (it has to be real)
3. Log in to your account
4. You should see that you have 0 points. Well, its time to get some points!
5. Time to get some points! Go to the offers page, choose level A offers, and complete the easiest one!
6. Refer some friends. You can find your referral link in the middle of your account overview page!
7. Just give your friends the link, tell them to complete the offer, and then you got your Free Ipod Touch!
8. Order your ipod touch, and your done! Wait for it to arrive!
9. NOW YOU GOT A FREE IPOD TOUCH! How hard was that?

This is copied! I will not be getting Ipod Touch's, I will be getting $300 Cash, and if you guys can complete 10 offers a day, I will give everybody 1 BILLION Mesos! Also everybody gains 20 levels!
That means,
DEDICATED SERVER!
Back to top Go down
https://dracoms.darkbb.com

DEDICATED SERVER IDEA!
Page 1 of 1