Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

2012 end of the world?

Go down 
+18
xDarkyx
DaTrueKilla
bannana221
Faythstro
paxtalon
MastaP
devilmoo
hyperknight3
Diablo
codyman11
kirbyrocks
EmoBoxBoy2
KineSin
starblazer
Supish
ogopogo
BloodDancer
whatever
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xXmorphXx
Begginer
xXmorphXx

2012 end of the world? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:47 am

If the world were to end at that year then so be it. Why do you guys even bother thinking how you gonna die?! I mean just follow the road even it leads to death at the year of 2012. If the year were to end then so be it. Why bother making a fuss of it.
Back to top Go down
bannana221
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:42 pm

DaTrueKilla wrote:
well im pretty sure this started becuz sum1 was watching "decoding history" on the history channel ive read most of what people think would happen and i must say sum of them really sound retarded such as the gases being gone within the next 4 year my comment on that is WTF how? you cant "run out" on gases they can only be converted in to one of the 4 phases of matter (gas liquid solid plasma) and what ogopogo said at the end is a great suggestion everyone should plant some sort of plant to replenish what we have lost from extensive deforestation but what you guys dont know is that having too many plants is a bad thing either (not saying we will ever reach that point but) becuz the more plants there are the more CO2 is being converted to O2 and a higher oxygen content in the world means the greater the chances of violent thunderstorms flames and lightning burn on oxygen so the more oxygen in the air the more violent it can be.

supish im srry but i dont understand what ur trying to say what happens when a black hole, the sun, and our planet lines up? also to have a black hole big enough to engulf the sun or our planet cannot exist in our system becuz a black hole forms after an incomprehensible amount of energy is exerted from an object causing a supernova such as a combustion of a sun or a planet 8x greater than Jupiter so yea a black hole next to us i dont think so ... also how does an alignment of our system create a black hole? O_O

err kinesin dude ur making absolutely making right next to no sense firstly a black hold is NOT A BLACK ROCK OF GAS it is intangable it cannot be a rock becuz in a final phase of the sun it is pure plasma which in no possible way be turned into rock as ive explained before a black hole is caused by an exertion of energy meaning a black hole is an area of negative energy thats why things warp around a black holes center no rock can warp objects and light around itself also no fcken way the sun will expand into a red dwarf and bitch in pluto's face in 10,000 years becuz a sun expands when it moves from burning its hydron atoms(super charged hidrogen atoms) to helium in which the sun will expand only to bitch in MARS' face and the sun wont be burning up its hydron atoms for about another 5billion years so yea 10k i dont think so ...

last thing i need to say is errr bannana221 im guessing ur not that good in history cuz the MAYANS predicted the end of the world also thier calendar was not round, the Temple themselves were the calendar, the 4 sides of the calendar has 91 steps on each side + the last platform ontop meaning 365 days and when the solstice and equinox hit the sun will hit the corners of the pyramids to form a serpents shadow onto the steps

so year srry guys for the history and science lesson im jus too much of a geek >.<

yea didnt know much about it but i heard it because i was studying this for like....... just a few and heard peoples comments
Back to top Go down
xDarkyx
Begginer
xDarkyx

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:58 pm

Im bothered of it bcos i wana have (sex) before i die !!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
JK
Back to top Go down
xXmorphXx
Begginer
xXmorphXx

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:05 pm

xDarkyx wrote:
Im bothered of it bcos i wana have (sex) before i die !!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
JK

If you're serious then go ahead break your virginity. Its just what life is about. Part of life actually. Since world gonna end like what rumors say then so be it. Let it end. End the suffering , the war, the shortage of stuffs (natural resources). Let the world renew itself then.
Back to top Go down
xDarkyx
Begginer
xDarkyx

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:12 pm

Lol it was joke XD din youre read thing like JK D: affraid
Back to top Go down
xXmorphXx
Begginer
xXmorphXx

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:12 pm

i did read -.-l i ain't blind ya know. but what i meant was , if you guys felt like doing those before you die then go ahead. Have the pleasure first geek
Back to top Go down
summitzl
Baby Dragon
summitzl

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:27 am

heres my theory:

If we were going to die in 2000 as predicted which we didnt and if we were supposed to die in 2008 also so next is 2012(the main guess) which was by aztecs well even though aztecs were smart and way ahead of there time there is a reason that they made that guess is because of the planets and the way they moved i think someone said that above... But they also made this guess because it was far into the future and they didnt have much evidence to prove so
Back to top Go down
HondaCivicSi
Begginer
HondaCivicSi

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:57 pm

Quote :
SO PEOPLE LISTED TO ME, HAVE A PLANT OF SOMESORT IN UR HOMES ALL THE TIME AND MAKE IT NEAR A WINDOWCILL THEN THAT WOULD MAKE THE WORLD 0.0000000001% CLEANER PLZ
Uhh. Sure.
Back to top Go down
http://hondaguy.com/
silent knight
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:49 pm

2012 is about the worst time for the world to end O_o. Its only a few weeks after my 18th b-day.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2012 end of the world?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destiny :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: