Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

2012 end of the world?

Go down 
+18
xDarkyx
DaTrueKilla
bannana221
Faythstro
paxtalon
MastaP
devilmoo
hyperknight3
Diablo
codyman11
kirbyrocks
EmoBoxBoy2
KineSin
starblazer
Supish
ogopogo
BloodDancer
whatever
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
whatever
Begginer
whatever

2012 end of the world? Empty
PostSubject: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:38 pm

the egyptians, greekians, and arabians and aztecs have predicted(meaning foretold) very accurate predictions about the world so far and now they say that the world will end in 2012.
What do you guys think? will the world end in 2012? pale
Back to top Go down
BloodDancer
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:02 pm

Its quite possible because knowing the gas almost gone in the world and the meaningless wars so far and theres no such thing as greekians its greeks lol i wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt come sooner
Back to top Go down
ogopogo
Draco
Draco

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:17 pm

im making gas right now *farts* lol im just kidding but if the world ends in 2012 how will it end??? like a flood a comet major heating and if we do die then i hope i'd die a painless death i mean isnt that what everyone wants and im starting to wonder what happens to u when u die

edit:
oh yeah and i think the world is NOT going to end in 2012 unless a natural disaster because Canada is getting colder in the winter and less hot in the summer and in the christmas of 2006 we had a green christmas and winter was short but the christmas of 2007 was white christmas and winter was WAY longer than 2006 and this year it isnt that hot.... so im just thinking if we plant a single flower or a tree like plant for every home of the world the earth will get cleaner in about 2-3 years htat means 6month winters and not hot summers and that its only 2-3 years because gas prices r high and lesss cars will be driven and this is just what i think its very likely that it will happen if we plnt stuff in our homes and gardens

SO PEOPLE LISTED TO ME, HAVE A PLANT OF SOMESORT IN UR HOMES ALL THE TIME AND MAKE IT NEAR A WINDOWCILL THEN THAT WOULD MAKE THE WORLD 0.0000000001% CLEANER PLZ
Back to top Go down
http://stanleysparadise.webs.com/
Supish
Draco
Draco
Supish

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:03 am

Some People say it will end by the earth's magnetic field shifting too rapidly because of our galaxy's black hole, the sun, and earth are in line around december 12, 2012, some people think that the world will not end but will start anew.

well i guess we have to waite another 4 years >.<
Back to top Go down
ogopogo
Draco
Draco

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:28 am

uuuuhhhhhhh if the world starts anew doesnt that mean like EVERYTHING will start anew
Back to top Go down
starblazer
Begginer
starblazer

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:14 pm

Ehhh. Only God knows.
Back to top Go down
KineSin
Baby Dragon
KineSin

PostSubject: how we die will suck   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:43 pm

um for 1 black hole isnt a hole at all in just a blue sun that over time died blew up and now is just a floating rocj of air if we were to die it would eather be a day of disater like all chimical grides shutting off and nukes blowing up of mallfunction and if we do die it would be for a resson
Back to top Go down
Supish
Draco
Draco
Supish

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:35 pm

ogopogo wrote:
uuuuhhhhhhh if the world starts anew doesnt that mean like EVERYTHING will start anew

well mabye start anew means like a new aztec calandar(if they were still doing that)
idk
Back to top Go down
EmoBoxBoy2
Dragon
Dragon

Location : Just left of that one Taco-Bell..NO! NOT THAT ONE OMFG!!

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:01 pm

I sure hope so. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leetarblackmetal
kirbyrocks
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:55 am

EmoBoxBoy2 wrote:
I sure hope so. ^_^
lol
well i have a good feeling it's 2012 cuz we'll proply blow our selfs up by then...
Back to top Go down
codyman11
Begginer

PostSubject: omg   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:46 am

they think the worl dmight end because 2012 is the planet alinment and its suposed to maake a black hole and kill every thing so they say its possible because the planets do aline and midnight 2012 affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid No No
Back to top Go down
codyman11
Begginer

PostSubject: for the dude who said god only knwos   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:48 am

god wont do shit for us have u seen the shit wever done and this is gods say rigth here if u do somthing right no one will know u did anything at all]
Back to top Go down
Diablo
Baby Dragon
Diablo

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 3:13 pm

Hi all.

Now: The world is surely not being destroyed, or going down or whatever in 2012 by anything being from anywhere else but the earth.
The probability that a meteor will crush into the earth within the next 5 years is about 1:1*10^6, thus pretty low.
The only thing, which could take place, is that humans decide to destroy their "living room" by leading a war.
Back to top Go down
ogopogo
Draco
Draco

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:14 pm

by what the people predicted could just be bad weather climate as in another "cold" wave as its getting colder every year where i live(suprisingly) maybe it'll turn soooo cold or sooooo hot that the people THINKS that the world would end and that everyone will die is just a really bad pattern of climate as also my friend told me in 2014 that there is suppose to be a FREAK elictrical storm and we wont have electricity for 2 years
Back to top Go down
hyperknight3
Baby Dragon
hyperknight3

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:31 pm

this is getting scientific =='
Back to top Go down
devilmoo
Begginer
devilmoo

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:29 pm

PWAHAHAHAHAHAH are you CRAZY??? if we were THAT close to the "end of the world" there would be people running around and screaming right NOW... cherry cherry cherry, and btw no one knows even my MOM tells me that scientists were screaming at us that the world will be destroyed in like 2 years even before i was born and theres no such thing as greekians
ogopogo wrote:
im making gas right now *farts* lol im just kidding but if the world ends in 2012 how will it end??? like a flood a comet major heating and if we do die then i hope i'd die a painless death i mean isnt that what everyone wants and im starting to wonder what happens to u when u die

edit:
oh yeah and i think the world is NOT going to end in 2012 unless a natural disaster because Canada is getting colder in the winter and less hot in the summer and in the christmas of 2006 we had a green christmas and winter was short but the christmas of 2007 was white christmas and winter was WAY longer than 2006 and this year it isnt that hot.... so im just thinking if we plant a single flower or a tree like plant for every home of the world the earth will get cleaner in about 2-3 years htat means 6month winters and not hot summers and that its only 2-3 years because gas prices r high and lesss cars will be driven and this is just what i think its very likely that it will happen if we plnt stuff in our homes and gardens

SO PEOPLE LISTED TO ME, HAVE A PLANT OF SOMESORT IN UR HOMES ALL THE TIME AND MAKE IT NEAR A WINDOWCILL THEN THAT WOULD MAKE THE WORLD 0.0000000001% CLEANER PLZ
I'm guessing that you're an atheist... Smile
on the colder and hotter part I hate those people who say "OMG the world is gunna end cuz this winter was longer and colder" and then when it's shorter and warmer they just say the same thing instead with the words "hot" and "short".
And anyways as a Christian I don't believe most of the "theories" anyways
but oh well if you still can't get yourself to turn down your belief that the world will end in 4 years, well live a good life and do fun things you'll be WAAAY happier by 2013....
oh yeah and since no one is sure(er lawl) than anyone else this is more of an opinion thing not a question and answer thing. tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
Diablo
Baby Dragon
Diablo

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:58 am

Everybody has a right on his own opinion, but I'm really not convinced, that the world will be "extinguished" in 2012...
Experts say, that the apocalypse(^^) will earliest begin in abou maaaaaaaany millenia, when the sun will implode and a neutronstar will be appearing.
The ony other nearly unpredictable thing which could happen to us is a comet crahing in the earth (Have I already said so?).
Mostly and most probably the comet will be burning down in our atmosphere.
(That you'll learning in the 3rd term studying physics...)
Back to top Go down
KineSin
Baby Dragon
KineSin

PostSubject: ill say it again   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:25 am

for thos who think it will end by a stupid Black Hole ITS NOT REALLY A HOLE ITS A BLUE SUN THAT DEAD ITS REALLY A BLACK ROCK OF GAS so a rock cant kill the earth acually in 10,000 years or so the sun will turn into a red dwarf and expand tell it takes out pluto and that might be how we get taking out is by the sun crashing into us
Back to top Go down
KineSin
Baby Dragon
KineSin

PostSubject: o and btw   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:28 am

and by the way im cathlic so does that mean i belive in armagedon cuse i really dont no but if i should it should happen so this world sux any way ppl like me just wana c it end some ppl dont diserve to live but have the right to if they do live its for a reasson but thos who dont take that resson and do what they were here for die and its gods will of who dies and who lives
Back to top Go down
MastaP
Baby Dragon

PostSubject: DDDDUUUURRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! NIBURU!!   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:40 pm

WHY THE censored HAS NO-ONE MENTIONED NIBURU!

YOU! Reading this message! Go google Niburu now and tell me we wont die in 2012!

AND ALSO: Its December 21ST! not 12th. 4 days from xmas Sad
Back to top Go down
paxtalon
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:11 am

nah wait til 2036 when the asteroid Apophos is supposed to be here. right now it's a 50% chance of collision.

And listed as a planet killer.
Back to top Go down
Faythstro
Begginer
Faythstro

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:16 am

Hahaha, that reminds me of the time where every one thought the world was going to end on the millennium. Honestly, I don't believe these bull shit. These are obviously just predicaments, which has not been verified yet to be a fact. The only type of people which would believe this are those who are gullible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marvel4eva
bannana221
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:32 am

whatever wrote:
the egyptians, greekians, and arabians and aztecs have predicted(meaning foretold) very accurate predictions about the world so far and now they say that the world will end in 2012.
What do you guys think? will the world end in 2012? pale

well in my opinion only god knows. in the bible it pronounces false claims on the end of the world so i dont beleive its 2012 its going to be a random day. its not going to end man. on 2012 theres going to be a polar shift thats the whole reason aztects predict its going to be a new because the shifts will change. people think bad things are going to happen because there are no records of polar shifts .but apparently ts every 3k years and people survived....aztects DID NOT predict the world was going to end in 2012 the calendar just ends on that day. but can you imagine fitting more dates on a round rock? d/w dude just live your days as if it was your last but i doubt anything will happen. when the polar shift does happen just pray nothing bad will come along after. but yea this is a scenario like y2k(another end of the world story) also like in 1994...6/6/06......all these dates were end of the world theorys....so just chill and hope for the best
Back to top Go down
DaTrueKilla
Begginer
DaTrueKilla

PostSubject: wow   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:58 am

well im pretty sure this started becuz sum1 was watching "decoding history" on the history channel ive read most of what people think would happen and i must say sum of them really sound retarded such as the gases being gone within the next 4 year my comment on that is WTF how? you cant "run out" on gases they can only be converted in to one of the 4 phases of matter (gas liquid solid plasma) and what ogopogo said at the end is a great suggestion everyone should plant some sort of plant to replenish what we have lost from extensive deforestation but what you guys dont know is that having too many plants is a bad thing either (not saying we will ever reach that point but) becuz the more plants there are the more CO2 is being converted to O2 and a higher oxygen content in the world means the greater the chances of violent thunderstorms flames and lightning burn on oxygen so the more oxygen in the air the more violent it can be.

supish im srry but i dont understand what ur trying to say what happens when a black hole, the sun, and our planet lines up? also to have a black hole big enough to engulf the sun or our planet cannot exist in our system becuz a black hole forms after an incomprehensible amount of energy is exerted from an object causing a supernova such as a combustion of a sun or a planet 8x greater than Jupiter so yea a black hole next to us i dont think so ... also how does an alignment of our system create a black hole? O_O

err kinesin dude ur making absolutely making right next to no sense firstly a black hold is NOT A BLACK ROCK OF GAS it is intangable it cannot be a rock becuz in a final phase of the sun it is pure plasma which in no possible way be turned into rock as ive explained before a black hole is caused by an exertion of energy meaning a black hole is an area of negative energy thats why things warp around a black holes center no rock can warp objects and light around itself also no fcken way the sun will expand into a red dwarf and bitch in pluto's face in 10,000 years becuz a sun expands when it moves from burning its hydron atoms(super charged hidrogen atoms) to helium in which the sun will expand only to bitch in MARS' face and the sun wont be burning up its hydron atoms for about another 5billion years so yea 10k i dont think so ...

last thing i need to say is errr bannana221 im guessing ur not that good in history cuz the MAYANS predicted the end of the world also thier calendar was not round, the Temple themselves were the calendar, the 4 sides of the calendar has 91 steps on each side + the last platform ontop meaning 365 days and when the solstice and equinox hit the sun will hit the corners of the pyramids to form a serpents shadow onto the steps

so year srry guys for the history and science lesson im jus too much of a geek >.<
Back to top Go down
xDarkyx
Begginer
xDarkyx

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:49 am

lol! I cant believe han 2012 year will be end of the world silent
i think someon started the panick bout it like always. Rolling Eyes pale
But i think than anyhow somehin is hepening to this world. Twisted Evil Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 end of the world?   2012 end of the world? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2012 end of the world?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destiny :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: