Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Need some help please getting some weird messege when trying to logg on.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rodost
Begginer

Need some help please getting some weird messege when trying to logg on. Empty
PostSubject: Need some help please getting some weird messege when trying to logg on.   Need some help please getting some weird messege when trying to logg on. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:57 am

Hi I am new here so need some info,i've downloaded V.55 global but seen some topics about V.62 so not sure about which one I should have...Also i've downloaded the exe. with Opera and put it in the maplestory folder.But the problem is when I double click or press open a messege pops up and says:

Unable to connect to the login server.

Either you are not online or Maplestory is going through a server check.
Please check the Maplestory homepage for more information.

I've also had some problems with private servers on maplestory before but then i couldn't see any charachters and my hp and everything was dissapearing and reappearing.

So if the server is do or if I have done something wrong please tell me really want to play on this server,it seems really cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Need some help please getting some weird messege when trying to logg on.
Page 1 of 1