Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

A taiwanese/chinese(china) people? O_o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iLonely
Draco
Draco
iLonely

A taiwanese/chinese(china) people? O_o Empty
PostSubject: A taiwanese/chinese(china) people? O_o   A taiwanese/chinese(china) people? O_o I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:48 am

is edwinkok a china/taiwanese person?? He doesnt even understands english and always sends messages in chinese O_O..which is funny, thr was a guy's name called 'milkyway' and he translated that into 'the milk road' as in chinese lol!
Back to top Go down
iLonely
Draco
Draco
iLonely

PostSubject: Re: A taiwanese/chinese(china) people? O_o   A taiwanese/chinese(china) people? O_o I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:49 am

OK a little grammar mistake on the topic sry~*
Back to top Go down
[GM]SoySauce
FULL-FLEDGED Draco
[GM]SoySauce

PostSubject: Re: A taiwanese/chinese(china) people? O_o   A taiwanese/chinese(china) people? O_o I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:16 pm

I think its funny just because what happen if you went to another country when you couldn't speak their language? They will think you will be the weird one.
Back to top Go down
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=first30kstrgi7.png
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A taiwanese/chinese(china) people? O_o   A taiwanese/chinese(china) people? O_o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A taiwanese/chinese(china) people? O_o
Page 1 of 1