Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

I was playing fine before,Now I cant log in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuck No

I was playing fine before,Now I cant log in Empty
PostSubject: I was playing fine before,Now I cant log in   I was playing fine before,Now I cant log in I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:30 am

No,this isnt one of those ZOMG GM IT SAYS I R NOT CONNECTED TO TEH INTERNETZ OR TERS A SERVER CHECK!!111
xD
But I was playing fine,got to 200 on my first day,and went into the fm (ch 2 I believe)
I d/ced and it said End Of File (pretty common) so I relogged.
But ever since then, everytime I log in it says End Of File or error code 2x2234442234 or w/e.
And this isnt after I move or anything,its before my character even touches the ground after logging in.

Well,If you can help,that would be just awesome Very Happy
Thanks in advance~
Back to top Go down
ZackyBear
Baby Dragon
ZackyBear

PostSubject: Re: I was playing fine before,Now I cant log in   I was playing fine before,Now I cant log in I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:45 am

Oh yea,this is my real account. But added onto the above, it also says that I am a lvl 1 Nightlord at the character login screen LOL and it erased my dex and alot of my luk ._. idk wtf to do
Back to top Go down
Lena

PostSubject: Re: I was playing fine before,Now I cant log in   I was playing fine before,Now I cant log in I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:35 pm

The same is happening to me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was playing fine before,Now I cant log in   I was playing fine before,Now I cant log in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was playing fine before,Now I cant log in
Page 1 of 1