Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

WTHECK I WAS BANNED?!?!?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MastaP
Baby Dragon

WTHECK I WAS BANNED?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: WTHECK I WAS BANNED?!?!?!   WTHECK I WAS BANNED?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:22 pm

All I did today:

signed in
got caught in the major lag gm event
zakked a few times
fought alot of skels in leafre

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?!?!?

Im not hacking (im not even using megatubi or unfj). I have never hacked in regular maple or private servers

I didnt scam anybody (unless you count inviting 4 or 5 people to TheOffspring and maybe accidently killing an almost soloed zak scamming)...

Perhaps in the lag i looked like i was fast attacking, maybe someone got mad at me for doing something by accident and found a way to get me banned, but ide seriously like this sorted out PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Supish
Draco
Draco
Supish

PostSubject: Re: WTHECK I WAS BANNED?!?!?!   WTHECK I WAS BANNED?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:40 pm

MastaP wrote:
All I did today:

signed in
got caught in the major lag gm event
zakked a few times
fought alot of skels in leafre

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?!?!?

Im not hacking (im not even using megatubi or unfj). I have never hacked in regular maple or private servers

I didnt scam anybody (unless you count inviting 4 or 5 people to TheOffspring and maybe accidently killing an almost soloed zak scamming)...

Perhaps in the lag i looked like i was fast attacking, maybe someone got mad at me for doing something by accident and found a way to get me banned, but ide seriously like this sorted out PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur mastapwndom right? well u got autobanned for fast animation but ill see
Back to top Go down
MastaP
Baby Dragon

PostSubject: hmmm...   WTHECK I WAS BANNED?!?!?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:54 pm

I have been using hurricane alot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTHECK I WAS BANNED?!?!?!   WTHECK I WAS BANNED?!?!?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTHECK I WAS BANNED?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1