Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

cant advance my job further with cody

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hadowmithra22
Begginer

cant advance my job further with cody Empty
PostSubject: cant advance my job further with cody   cant advance my job further with cody I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:20 pm

im lv 124 and im still a fire poison mage and every time i talk to cody i cant advance my job then after hes done talking i cant advance my job please assist thank you ^^ im sick of being a fire poison wizard wanna go further lmfao
Back to top Go down
Frayne
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: cant advance my job further with cody   cant advance my job further with cody I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:46 am

I seem to have the same problem. Maybe a gm could delevel us back down to a level that can job change. Question
Back to top Go down
Snowballpika
Begginer
Snowballpika

PostSubject: Re: cant advance my job further with cody   cant advance my job further with cody I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:24 am

same here i caqn im lvl 154 or something forgot XD but iam a fighter and still can go to lvl can a gm help us all we cant advance
Back to top Go down
Saike
Dragon
Dragon
Saike

PostSubject: Re: cant advance my job further with cody   cant advance my job further with cody I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:52 pm

it's 'cause u over-leveled.

if u go past lv 120 and u havent got 3rd job then u won't be able to get 3rd job unless u rebirth or a gm delelevels you to lv 70 or 119 OR a gm changes your job for you
Back to top Go down
Miu

PostSubject: Re: cant advance my job further with cody   cant advance my job further with cody I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:58 am

Well im lvl 200 Beginner lol i totally forgot to choose any job so as i went to RB wat happens Pet Error as i got into Henesy lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cant advance my job further with cody   cant advance my job further with cody I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cant advance my job further with cody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destiny :: Problems-
Jump to: