Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MastaP
Baby Dragon

SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!   SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:41 pm

For the past few days, i have been devoting most of my time to trying to get DracoStory to work, with absolutely no succsess. Ive been asking for everybody\'s help, and theyve been trying to. But let me make one thing absolutely clear. I have NEVER played a private server before, and everyone has been giving me instructions LIKE I HAVE BEFORE. SO SOMEONE PLEASE, give me instructions that I can understand. I have the dracostory (dedicated) client in my maplestory folder. There are no copied nexon folders. Ive got a v.55 download in a seperate folder on my computer. SO SOMEONE PLEASE, give me instructions that a person that has never played a private server before will understand!!! And please, make them detailed. No Offense, but everyone that has answered my call for help has been giving me VERY SKETCHY instructions.

***EDIT***

I am looking for detailed instructions of what im supposed to do next. I dont Mean:

\"put this here that put that there and voila!\"

and dont ask anything like "do you get an error message?".

and be specific about what to rar or zip or where to put it and that sort of thing...

Last edited by MastaP on Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[GM]SoySauce
FULL-FLEDGED Draco
[GM]SoySauce

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!   SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:47 pm

Sorry of the sticky instructions. Very Happy
When you download the dracostory client is it with your v.55 maplestory? (you don't have to make a whole new nexon folder because you can jsut acces it through the computer then to local disk then to nexon folder) and if v.55 and dracostory client is on it it should work.
Back to top Go down
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=first30kstrgi7.png
MastaP
Baby Dragon

PostSubject: umm...   SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:51 pm

that didnt help much... you just confused me more... no-one ever said anything about v .55 being with ds client... be more detailed PLEASE, my temper is short right now and ive been devoting alot of time to trying to get draco to work...
Back to top Go down
EmoBoxBoy2
Dragon
Dragon

Location : Just left of that one Taco-Bell..NO! NOT THAT ONE OMFG!!

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!   SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:56 pm

Do you get a error msg?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leetarblackmetal
waterbender25
Begginer
waterbender25

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!   SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:59 pm

Is the DracoStory client file in ur rar v 55 file? if it is it should work. If not you have to put the DracoStory file into it.
Back to top Go down
[GM]SoySauce
FULL-FLEDGED Draco
[GM]SoySauce

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!   SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:01 pm

MastaP wrote:
that didnt help much... you just confused me more... no-one ever said anything about v .55 being with ds client... be more detailed PLEASE, my temper is short right now and ive been devoting alot of time to trying to get draco to work...

Well I meant to say is that in your nexon folder(or which ever you put it) must have maplestory v.55 and dracostory in the same folder(this does not mean you can ave maple story in the nexon folder and have draco be a folder in the nexon folder) Hope this help and will not confuse you!
Back to top Go down
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=first30kstrgi7.png
EmoBoxBoy2
Dragon
Dragon

Location : Just left of that one Taco-Bell..NO! NOT THAT ONE OMFG!!

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!   SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:05 pm

Man, if you can't get over this simple problem then, gee...
I asked if you got and error msg to help you solve the problem maybe next time you should look in DracoStory disscusion theres guides there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leetarblackmetal
Snapple

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!   SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:33 pm

gm plzzz make me an account on the fouroms i dont get the email thing so if u can plzz make me one with any username and p-word just tell me them ingame
Back to top Go down
ilikcheez
Baby Dragon
ilikcheez

PostSubject: help   SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:42 pm

1. DELETE ALLLLL OF YOUR NEXON FOLDERS AND UNINSTALL MAPLESTORY

2.Go to this link- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HHMD9TOV and download
the maplestory v55 client.

3. After you have downloaded the client, put your maplestory folder on your desktop.

4.After you have done that, go to this link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P8950WX4 and download the dedicated server for dracostory.

5. Extract the client into your maplestory folder and you are ready to play.

If you want the link to how to get megatubi and infinite flash jump pm me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!   SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOMEONE. GIVE. ME. censoredING. SIMPLE. INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1