Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Which GM do you like Best?!

Go down 
2 posters

Which gm do you like better?
AdminDraco
Which GM do you like Best?! I_vote_lcap21%Which GM do you like Best?! I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
[GM]Hikki
Which GM do you like Best?! I_vote_lcap14%Which GM do you like Best?! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
[GM]Chidori
Which GM do you like Best?! I_vote_lcap0%Which GM do you like Best?! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
kuchikirukia
Which GM do you like Best?! I_vote_lcap21%Which GM do you like Best?! I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
[GM]Riku
Which GM do you like Best?! I_vote_lcap36%Which GM do you like Best?! I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
[GM]Sukiyaki
Which GM do you like Best?! I_vote_lcap7%Which GM do you like Best?! I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
[GM]Hitman
Which GM do you like Best?! I_vote_lcap0%Which GM do you like Best?! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
[GM]BrittBabe
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
[GM] Riku
Baby Dragon

Which GM do you like Best?! Empty
PostSubject: Which GM do you like Best?!   Which GM do you like Best?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:56 am

Which gm do you guys like best i added the new ones
i forgot twiggy =X
Just say twiggy if you vote for him
Back to top Go down
[GM]SoySauce
FULL-FLEDGED Draco
[GM]SoySauce

Which GM do you like Best?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which GM do you like Best?!   Which GM do you like Best?! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:57 pm

I vote for twiggy and riku. (Couldn't make up my mind)
Back to top Go down
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=first30kstrgi7.png

Which GM do you like Best?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destiny :: DracoStory Discussion-
Jump to: