Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Hey! This is MastaP here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MastaP
Baby Dragon

Hey! This is MastaP here! Empty
PostSubject: Hey! This is MastaP here!   Hey! This is MastaP here! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:27 pm

Hey this is MastaP! I would just like to say hi, and i hope to have a better time here than i did in MS.

Now, I am really looking forward to playing DS, but i have a few questions about installation. Hopefully you (hopefully) nice mods and gms will help me with this, as I have absolutely no prior expieriance/intrest in private servers, until yesterday i was browsing youtube and saw a video of one, and decided (after a day of thought, i am rather attached to maple) to join one. This one looks nice, so i thought ide join. ok ok on to my questions:

What will happen to maple? Will I still be able to play it?

When a new patch comes out of regular maple, will it complicate DracoStory, and patch it so its back to dumb MS again?

Should I delete the auto patcher and other MS only files?

If this Server gets found, will they be able to trace me back to my Ms account, and ban me there?

How exactly does it revert Ms from the most current patch of Ms, to v .55 so Draco can be played?

Please give me specifics here! Im a noob at Private servers. Sad

Last edited by MastaP on Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot 2 questions...)
Back to top Go down
[GM]SoySauce
FULL-FLEDGED Draco
[GM]SoySauce

PostSubject: Re: Hey! This is MastaP here!   Hey! This is MastaP here! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:36 pm

MastaP wrote:
Hey this is MastaP! I would just like to say hi, and i hope to have a better time here than i did in MS.

Now, I am really looking forward to playing DS, but i have a few questions about installation. Hopefully you (hopefully) nice mods and gms will help me with this, as I have absolutely no prior expieriance/intrest in private servers, until yesterday i was browsing youtube and saw a video of one, and decided (after a day of thought, i am rather attached to maple) to join one. This one looks nice, so i thought ide join. ok ok on to my questions:

When a new patch comes out of regular maple, will it complicate DracoStory, and patch it so its back to dumb MS again?

If this Server gets found, will they be able to trace me back to my Ms account, and ban me there?

Hope this helps.

How exactly does it revert Ms from the most current patch of Ms, to v .55 so Draco can be played?

To be able to play original maple story you need to put v.55 and v.59 in different folders and when a new patch comes out for regular maple story dont download because you need to reinstall v.55 (not 100% sure) and I think you should delete the auto patcher and no it can not trace you and ban you. To get v.55 you might have to delete the current maplestory and download v.55.
Back to top Go down
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=first30kstrgi7.png
MastaP
Baby Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey! This is MastaP here!   Hey! This is MastaP here! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:52 pm

Sauce wrote:
MastaP wrote:

Hope this helps.

To be able to play original maple story you need to put v.55 and v.59 in different folders and when a new patch comes out for regular maple story dont download because you need to reinstall v.55 (not 100% sure) and I think you should delete the auto patcher and no it can not trace you and ban you. To get v.55 you might have to delete the current maplestory and download v.55.

whoot! thanks! forgot how big versions of maple are... its currently one 1%... lol im gonna turn off draco forums and watch a movie or somethin. at the rate its going .55 will be fully downloaded... yay! 3%!
Back to top Go down
[GM]SoySauce
FULL-FLEDGED Draco
[GM]SoySauce

PostSubject: Re: Hey! This is MastaP here!   Hey! This is MastaP here! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:53 pm

If you want a smaller maple story download dxwnd (sorry i dont have the site)
Back to top Go down
http://img398.imageshack.us/my.php?image=first30kstrgi7.png
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! This is MastaP here!   Hey! This is MastaP here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey! This is MastaP here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destiny :: DracoStory Discussion-
Jump to: