Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Do you like Coldplay (the band)?

Go down 
2 posters

Do you like Coldplay (the band)
Yes
Do you like Coldplay (the band)? I_vote_lcap60%Do you like Coldplay (the band)? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 9 ]
No
Do you like Coldplay (the band)? I_vote_lcap40%Do you like Coldplay (the band)? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
[GM]Coldplay
[GM]Coldplay

Do you like Coldplay (the band)? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like Coldplay (the band)?   Do you like Coldplay (the band)? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:32 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Just wonderin...
Back to top Go down
Toast
Begginer
Toast

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Coldplay (the band)?   Do you like Coldplay (the band)? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:50 pm

The only song I've heard by Coldplay is Viva La Vida. That song is absolutely fantastic. :] I haven't explored their other songs though, lol. So for now, I like them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[GM]Coldplay
[GM]Coldplay

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Coldplay (the band)?   Do you like Coldplay (the band)? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:52 pm

Toast wrote:
The only song I've heard by Coldplay is Viva La Vida. That song is absolutely fantastic. :] I haven't explored their other songs though, lol. So for now, I like them Very Happy

lol that song is fantastic Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like Coldplay (the band)?   Do you like Coldplay (the band)? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like Coldplay (the band)?
Page 1 of 1