Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

I'm an idiot!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jonwtfxd
Begginer

I'm an idiot! Empty
PostSubject: I'm an idiot!   I'm an idiot! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:50 am

I'm an idiot!
Back to top Go down
inuyasha1287
Draco
Draco
inuyasha1287

I'm an idiot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an idiot!   I'm an idiot! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:56 am

Um... WOW. I was accussed but I didn't care. Jeez calm down man. GM's are eventually gonna delete this post or lock it. But seriously. Accussed of hacking and your mad? They didn't ban or jail you, now did they? Plus, you know you don't hack so why get upset about it? Players happen to like the current gm's, so they won't get mad at the gm's for one little post like this.
Back to top Go down
Saike
Dragon
Dragon
Saike

I'm an idiot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an idiot!   I'm an idiot! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:18 am

which gm was it? and don't insult gm's they'll just come back to pwn u
Back to top Go down
inuyasha1287
Draco
Draco
inuyasha1287

I'm an idiot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an idiot!   I'm an idiot! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:42 am

It was either sukiyaki or neverless. the only 3 gms on outta like 5 are riku, suki, and neverless. Dun worry though, this guy here is gone.. XD

*EDIT* All I know was that neverless and suki were on this morning. I'm not trying to offened the GM's,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm an idiot! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm an idiot!   I'm an idiot! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm an idiot!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destiny :: DracoStory Discussion-
Jump to: