Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

To all the new users of the site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
inuyasha1287
Draco
Draco
inuyasha1287

To all the new users of the site Empty
PostSubject: To all the new users of the site   To all the new users of the site I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:40 am

Recently I have noticed a big increase in registered users so I want to make a topic about Draco. First of all, IT IS NOW A DEDICATED SERVER (with little downtime but I think the admins ip messes up or his computer is turned off)! Basic NPC's: Mr. Pickall of kerning is the rebirth npc (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH ROOM IN YOUR EQUIPMENT SECTION OF YOUR INVENTORY FOR YOUR CURRENT EQUIPMENT OR YOU WILL BECOME LEVEL 201 (ask gm to fix lvl)) but you need to be lvl 200 in order for it. Regular job people give first jobs (ex. Athena Pierce=bowman, dances with balrog=warrior ect.) and Cody gives 2nd job and up. Nana's in each city sells specific things for the jobs they sell (Nana(h) of henesys sells bowmen stuff, Nana(k) of kerning sells warrior equipment ect.). Wonky the Fairy at Orbis PQ sells buffs. Wisp the fairy (of ludibrum(2 portals left)) sells cash effects. (Fredrick was supossed to sell Wizet Hats but you would dc when you talk to him so Admin removed that.) Coco and Mia sell nx equipment (same nx). Duey maxes skills (afterword, you can't talk to other NPC's so relog after doing such). Spinel is the warper, so talk to her to bring you to various cities. Every thing is sold for 1 meso. From what I have seen, the rates are 20k. DracoStory also has a very friendly community and there is always about 1~2 gms on every day.That's all I can think of so if anyone else has anything, post here XD Well, anyways, Welcome to DracoStory!
Back to top Go down
killer9677
Begginer
killer9677

PostSubject: Re: To all the new users of the site   To all the new users of the site I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:50 am

well there you might want to also add that if you go over the lvl limit for your job lvl like your a theif and you go over lvl 70 you cant get your 2nd job or 3rd job and might tick you off a litte
also you dont have to relog to fix the duey problem just go to the NXcash shop and out adn that should fix it also dont forget the npc with sells you scolls sorry i forgot his name but he has a large black tophat and is quite fat aswell XD i hope i helped
Back to top Go down
inuyasha1287
Draco
Draco
inuyasha1287

PostSubject: Re: To all the new users of the site   To all the new users of the site I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:10 am

I never knew that. Thanks killer.
Back to top Go down
killer9677
Begginer
killer9677

PostSubject: Re: To all the new users of the site   To all the new users of the site I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:20 am

no problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all the new users of the site   To all the new users of the site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all the new users of the site
Page 1 of 1