Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

stuck in ola ola map...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
huhhuhhuh
Begginer

stuck in ola ola map... Empty
PostSubject: stuck in ola ola map...   stuck in ola ola map... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:15 pm

it goes like this..

i was just wandering around in amoria when i clicked a npc that leads me into the ola ola map..
any ways to get of the map?
Back to top Go down
Remedied
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: stuck in ola ola map...   stuck in ola ola map... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:50 am

Get help from GM? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
G0dness
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: stuck in ola ola map...   stuck in ola ola map... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:54 am

a GM is the only one who can warp you out. just wait till the server is online and whisper someone like [gm]kiru
Back to top Go down
roobs
Begginer
roobs

PostSubject: Re: stuck in ola ola map...   stuck in ola ola map... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:14 am

isswear ola ola is hell they shud make it a jail >.>
Back to top Go down
inuyasha1287
Draco
Draco
inuyasha1287

PostSubject: Re: stuck in ola ola map...   stuck in ola ola map... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:24 am

XD hey roobs. Good point by the way XD but the mu lung transportation (sorry for spelling) is the jail that was taking by the original layout of whatever Draco gets his stuff from. BUUUUUUT if a gm finds the map code then yeah, it could be jail. Oh and what the heck is ola ola for anyways?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stuck in ola ola map...   stuck in ola ola map... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

stuck in ola ola map...
Page 1 of 1