Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

EVERYBODY LOOK!

Go down 
+3
[GM] Riku
Diablo
xMichelle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xMichelle
FULL-FLEDGED Draco

EVERYBODY LOOK! Empty
PostSubject: EVERYBODY LOOK!   EVERYBODY LOOK! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 1:10 am

http://www.megatop200.com/maple-story/index.php?do=votes&id=311

Go here and vote No, then at the top of the page, go click "Contact Us"
Report this site because they are forceing/bribeing/blackmailing us to vote/donate

Here are some reasons why this server should get closed.
[quote="Admin]$90 till dedicated server!
If I get $90, I will be buying a dedicated server.[/quote]

Bullshit, Dedicated Server only cost 45-60$
Your not allowed to get donations and send anything you want, only for server.

[quote="Admin]If you donate $60 you get a GM account with max stats, 999 weapon attack weapon, and unban if you get banned, AND unban for anyone else you want unbanned! Also you get the ability to ban with the GM account for $45!
I will shut down this server if i do not get $60 more in donations in the next 2 days! SO DONATE![/quote]

LMFAOROFL, YOUR BRIBEING US LMFAO !!!

[quote="Admin]WE NEED VOTES AND DONATIONS! SO VOTE NOW! YOU CAN VOTE AT
http://www.megatop200.com/maple-story/index.php?do=votes&id=311
If I don't get at least 50 votes per day, I will shut down server for a day! THERE ARE SO MANY OF YOU PLAYING, THIS SHOULD BE EASILY POSSIBLE![/quote]

Wow, forcing us to vote and blackmailing us that if we dont vote, this server get closed down...
What a noob...

[quote="Admin]Since nobody donated, the server will be down for the next week! If somebody donates, the server will be up, and rates will be 1000000000x![/quote]

Lmfao... Blackmailing...Wow...

There are many more reasons, so help me get this server get closed
Back to top Go down
Diablo
Baby Dragon
Diablo

EVERYBODY LOOK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY LOOK!   EVERYBODY LOOK! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:01 am

I think it isn't necessary to raise the rates and there are apparently some dedicated servers costing around $90.
Of course I know Admin's told us abou probably going to shut the server down but look at the date...
Back to top Go down
[GM] Riku
Baby Dragon

EVERYBODY LOOK! Empty
PostSubject: Screw you@!   EVERYBODY LOOK! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:26 pm

Fuck you GTFO IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HE'S NOT BLACKMAILING BECAUSE IF HE DOESN'T GET VOTE/DONATIONS HE CAN'T KEEP THE SERVER UP LONG
IF HE WAS BRIBING DON'T YOU THINK HE WOULD'VE GAVEN US THE STUFF FIRST!
DUMBASS! GTFO
Back to top Go down
devilmoo
Begginer
devilmoo

EVERYBODY LOOK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY LOOK!   EVERYBODY LOOK! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:32 pm

Woow this is lame... if you don't like this server just don't play....hes not threatening to kill us if we dont vote and there are plenty of other good servers around here...not a big deal it's his server so he can do whatever he wants with it...and if people don't like it theyll leave, complain blah blah this server will close on its own don't worry so just
oh and heres the definition of blackmailing
Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary - Cite This Source - Share This
Blackmailing

Black"mail`\, v. t. [imp. & p. p. Blackmailed; p. pr. & vb. n. Blackmailing.] To extort money from by exciting fears of injury other than bodily harm, as injury to reputation, distress of mind, etc.; as, to blackmail a merchant by threatening to expose an alleged fraud. [U. S.] Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

study hard!~ Wink
Back to top Go down
EmoBoxBoy2
Dragon
Dragon

Location : Just left of that one Taco-Bell..NO! NOT THAT ONE OMFG!!

EVERYBODY LOOK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY LOOK!   EVERYBODY LOOK! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 4:36 pm

Black mailing is when somebody knows something that can get you in alot of trouble so they use things against you so you do their dirty work kay? Please do us a favor and gtfo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leetarblackmetal
Hiromi
Begginer

EVERYBODY LOOK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY LOOK!   EVERYBODY LOOK! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 1:22 am

plz just leave the server if you dont like it
and plz just post once on this topic and not like 5 times
Back to top Go down
hyperknight3
Baby Dragon
hyperknight3

EVERYBODY LOOK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY LOOK!   EVERYBODY LOOK! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:29 pm

ugh scary... i agree with all the other comments made
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EVERYBODY LOOK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYBODY LOOK!   EVERYBODY LOOK! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYBODY LOOK!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Destiny :: Problems-
Jump to: