Bleach Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Destiny Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Logout Character  

Plz Breif me on the stuff thats happened in the last 2weeks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ogopogo
Draco
Draco

Plz Breif me on the stuff thats happened in the last 2weeks Empty
PostSubject: Plz Breif me on the stuff thats happened in the last 2weeks   Plz Breif me on the stuff thats happened in the last 2weeks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:10 pm

ive been away from this forum because i was busy so can anyone help me and give me a briefing on the server people and admin?
Back to top Go down
http://stanleysparadise.webs.com/
EmoBoxBoy2
Dragon
Dragon

Location : Just left of that one Taco-Bell..NO! NOT THAT ONE OMFG!!

PostSubject: Re: Plz Breif me on the stuff thats happened in the last 2weeks   Plz Breif me on the stuff thats happened in the last 2weeks I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:53 pm

ogopogo wrote:
ive been away from this forum because i was busy so can anyone help me and give me a briefing on the server people and admin?

The last two weeks we have been trying to get donators for a Dedicated server but thats not happening yet. As of last sunday the Admin went on vacation for a week and channel one crashed withing a hour of his departure...That's pretty much it except that we've been having more downtimes than usual and people have left because of that. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/leetarblackmetal
poosteroni
Begginer

PostSubject: Re: Plz Breif me on the stuff thats happened in the last 2weeks   Plz Breif me on the stuff thats happened in the last 2weeks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:38 pm

EmoBoxBoy2 wrote:
ogopogo wrote:

The last two weeks we have been trying to get donators for a Dedicated server but thats not happening yet. As of last sunday the Admin went on vacation for a week and channel one crashed withing a hour of his departure...That's pretty much it except that we've been having more downtimes than usual and people have left because of that. ^_^

ssseeerrriouslllyyyy. emoboxboy is right. the server is NEVER up, people are leaving, and dracostory went from 2nd to what is it now? like 6th? you really should put the server up a lot more often
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plz Breif me on the stuff thats happened in the last 2weeks   Plz Breif me on the stuff thats happened in the last 2weeks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plz Breif me on the stuff thats happened in the last 2weeks
Page 1 of 1